Ask
    cryrichter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Jesus's jewish heritage
    What are some of the ways jesus was influenced by his jewish heritage
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Jesus frequent visits to the Temple, his attendance at Synagogue and his observance of jewish customs and traditions. Jesus revered the Scriptures and quoted from them
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 11:15 PM
    More than heritage he was Jewish, and his message was brought first for the Jewish nation. He was and did practice most customs and rituals of that time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age of Caloric range - Heritage Series [ 2 Answers ]

Please help with the age of my gas range. Caloric Heritage Series Model and Serial numbers: RLS345UW OF D 102 966 9381 Many thanks.

My italian heritage preventing me to lose? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 5'5" and about 170. My mom's side is beautiful, trip figure, stuff like that..my biological fathers side...not so much, they arent obese but htey are all really "hefty" For some reason, I cannot lose weight. For example, for a month and a half, i went to the gym ATLEAST 6 days a week for a...

Am I Jewish? [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that Jewish descent is matrilineal, but how far back does that go -- all the way back to Moses, or just a generation or two? In researching my geneaology, I just discovered that my great-great-great grandmother (on my mother's side, straight matrilineal descent to me) was Jewish....

Am I Jewish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Emily, My question is "Am I Jewish "? I have been told that unless my family members that were Jewish,were from my mother's side of our family I couldn't claim my Jewish Roots is this true? I'm very confused, why should it make any difference or does it? :confused:

Jesus's return ? [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where in the bible it says Jesus will return one generation After Isreal forms a nation?

View more questions Search