Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoSecurity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 07:30 AM
    A turkish-a greek
    Hello.Im a Turkish citizen living in Turkey.My boyfriend is a Greek citizen living in Greece.We've decided to get married in Greece.
    1-After the marriage am I allowed to work there?
    2-To obtain a citizenship or residence permit,whatever its called,how many years should we stay married?
    3-After the marriage is there a time that I am not allowed to go out of Greece? For ex. To Turkey to visit my parents
    4-If we divorce in a year,is it possible to stay and work there?
    Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 07:44 AM
    I think you should phone the greek consulate and ask them these questions so you get the correct answers and won't have to ask again. I am not saying there is no one here to give you this information, it just seems what you want is convuluted.

On the other hand it sounds like this is just a way for you to find legal residency in another country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Turkish Time [ 2 Answers ]

It is Noon in Eastern Time Zone, North America. What time is it in Denizli, Turkey?

Turkish visas [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend Is Turkish And Wants To Come And Live In England With Me And His Daughter Does Any One Please Know How He Applies For A Visa To Come And Live In England:(

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search