Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santhivara Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2007, 05:16 AM
    How to preparing business praposal letter to corporates
    Hi,
    I am santhi from hyderabad, working for a company engagedn in providing electronic security and safety alarm services. Can some one help me in preparing a corporate presentation for selling the said servces and products please

Regards

Santhi
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Sep 2, 2007, 07:07 AM
    First thing for preparing a corp. presentation is to make sure your spelling is correct! Just a bit of advice because some people including myself are sticklers for spelling and grammar mistakes
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Cover ALL the points of interest AND CYA (cover your a~~)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Price Increase Business Letter [ 2 Answers ]

How do I inform customers the necessity of increasing prices for a swimming pool and spa service

Business letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name fais, I want to write business in troduction letter in precise manner.basically I am in industrial good manufacturing.please sujjest me the conten,fomat and an example

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one help me with writing an introduction letter for my timber flooring business. I would like to send these out to builders to get work. Thank you bernna70

View more questions Search