Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaeann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Air in water line
    There is a noise that comes and goes in one of our bathrooms. I think it is air in the water line. Since yesterday it seems to be coming and going more often. How do I resolve this problem?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 2, 2007, 06:36 AM
    It's probably not air in your line but a adjustment in your toilet tank. Pull the lid and check the water level. It should be 1/2" under the top of the white overflow tube when the tank's filled. If not then lower the tanks water to the correct level. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air in house water line, city water [ 1 Answers ]

About midnight, I turned on the upstairs water and air came out with smelly black stuff. It instantly bled the line and flushed the black stuff out. The upstairs toliets also had trapped air that bled out. Is this a problem with my house system or is it from the city water supply? Also, is the...

Air in water line? [ 1 Answers ]

We are experiencing a very LOUD noise when the hot water is turned on in the downstairs 1/2 bathroom sink. The noise sounds like it's vibrating the whole house. This only occurs in this bathroom... no other sink nor any bathtub... nor outside faucet. We are on city water. The faucet is one of...

Air in water line? [ 12 Answers ]

After having our gas hot water tank replaced, when we turn off the water it makes a lilttle banging noise, is there air in line, and how to drain air from line? Thanks, mh

Air in water line. [ 4 Answers ]

On a daily basis I experience a burst of air and water from my faucets, sinks, shower etc. The burst last for a couple of seconds, then the water flows normally. I have heard that having a water softner could cause this problem. I have a water softner. What can I do to determine if the softner...

Air in water line? [ 0 Answers ]

I am the same person with the broken toilet flanges... In the last couple of days we have noticed a problem when we turn on a faucet, or shower, the water has a burst of pressure, sounds like a rush of air mixed with the water. It last for a couple of seconds and then the water flows normally....

View more questions Search