Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spawn_bryan_24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Edit my paragraph
    My Personal Interview
    My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old hometown in Hong Kong. She also teaches a Chinese language class in Alameda almost 11 years now. Her hobbies are gardening and biking and also she loves artwork, traveling and camping. She has two sons, and they are both studying in the university colleges. At the same time she is studying in college too. She can understands and speak multilingual languages such as mandarin, cantoness, Fu jian and English. Her goal is to get a B.A. degree, and to be come a Chinese teacher in the public schools. Some day she wants to teach, share and give some knowledge, and skill to the children in the urban poor countries.
    Judy and I been classmate since last summer school, so she give me a many details about her. Am just wondering if I can ask her some more information like her social security or bank account numbers? However, maybe she can break my neck or my bones, so I decided never ask her. Anyway, I found out she have good personality, kind, responsible and hard working mother.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 10:49 PM
    What is this for? How long is this supposed to be?

Read it slowly out loud to someone (or to the mirror), and you will see many of your mistakes.

Are you a non-native English speaker?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 1, 2007, 11:03 PM
    You can also paste it to Microsoft works word processor and it will correct any spelling and attempt to fix some grammar errors. Just be careful it may try to change things that are correct.
    Muddasar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 10:17 AM
    It is informed to you that I am working in CAP-II project. I deal with NBP & SBP Bank Paysys user’s creations, reset pin code, reset password and Day Reverse. I communicated to all off Pakistan Operation branches manager and cashier abuts users and approval of Day Reverse. I am also working with RTO Lahore CAP-II admin staff. Sir I used my personal mobile Number. It is requested to you kindly issue me office mobile number for smooth CAP-II working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good paragraph about how to get over someone! [ 11 Answers ]

I believe time alone doesn't heal. You have to want to get over your ex and constantly try to see yourself happy without them. As long as you focus on the fear that you'll never meet anyone else, the anger that they left, or the hope you'll get them back, you'll stay pretty much stuck in the same...

I need help with writing a paragraph [ 1 Answers ]

The opening paragraph has to be : When a friend goes with me to the barber shop just for company, the barber always makes him wait for me outside. :) :cool: :p

Topic Sentence and Paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. And a complete paragraph with the five sentences

Need help translating a paragraph of Chinese to English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone could help me translate a paragraph of Chinese to English. I have used free translations online but I'm not understaing the translation. I feel I need a person to interpret it. It would be great if someone can help. I can give you a link and I guess myabe you...

View more questions Search