Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_blu_fairy17 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2005, 10:32 AM
    Good Malls (CHICAGO, IL)
    Hey, does anybody know any great malls close to the Midway Airport? I can't find any, and the one I did find I can't find a website for. Any suggestions would be helpful -- in a couple days I'll be meeting up with my b/f and we were hoping to go to a great mall that wasn't too far away and get piercings together. And if any one has heard of the Supermall that's in Chicago, S. Pulaski Road, tell me... Are there any good stores? (And are there any places in there or whatever good malls you know of where you can get piercings done?) Please help me -- I just don't want to go and pick him up to find out that the mall I'm planning on going to (the Supermall) sucks big time. Thanks you! :) ;)

Check out some similar questions!

Here is another good one. [ 1 Answers ]

What PMS Really Stands For: 13. Psychotic Mood Shift 12. Pack My Stuff 11. Permanent Menstrual Syndrome

Opening a Pool Hall in Chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was posting this to see if anyone could give me any feed back on the procedures and tips of opening a small business pool hall. I am currently 23 yrs old, holding a steady tech support job. I guess what I am looking for is more or less suggestions relating to the actual finance...

1930s Chicago Newspaper Writer... [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the name of a 1930s Chicago Newspaper Writer with the last name beginning with "P".. he was known to be quite arrogant.. ring any bells? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.