Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PkSubscriber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Asking about MDM.EXE message disturbance
    Hi Dears
    I am facing a problem that when I run any application then there come message box with containing text related to MDM.EXE. I search it and delete from c:\windows and from registery but it come frequently after 5 to 6 seconds time interval.
    I have installed norton antivirus Enterprise 7 or 8.0 but not overcome on this disturbance.
    Thanks
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Sep 1, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Mdm.exe is the Machine Debug Manager, which is used by the Windows NT Option Pack and Microsoft Developer Studio to provide application debugging. The Machine Debug Manager runs as a service and is loaded when your computer starts. If you do not use your computer for debugging purposes, you can safely turn off the Machine Debug Manager. "Disable script debugging" from internet explorer's advanced Internet options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

Spyware mdm.exe [ 2 Answers ]

I have an unwanted file MDM.exe in C:\WINDOWS.when deleted it reloads its self.there is also a file ravmon.exe in each hard drive.my anti virus detects it but can't remove it.tell me what to do.

CcPrxy.exe and SPOOLSV.exe [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Having a problem with my PC. It had became slower since the ccPrxy and SPOOLSV appeared in my task managers running processes... I want to know how to fix this problem because I'm suspecting that my pc's performance is affected because of the ccPrxy and SPOOLSV thing.

Is cmd.exe under lsass.exe a Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a problem that my internet, now a days, is working very slow. I think I''ve got some viruses in my computer and for that I have installed MCAFEE antivirus and its completely up to date. But still the problem ain't solved. while looking into the Process Exdplorer, I saw that the cmd.exe...

Issas.exe, iau.exe etc how to get rid of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Whenever I try to open a text file, the following files load onto my machine: Lssas.exe, iau.exe, mservice.exe, svshost.exe, msqdevl.exe and stisvsq.exe Its easy enough to remove them again with Hijackthis run in safe mode, but I cannot use my notepad anymore. Whenever I open the...

View more questions Search