Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    croger02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Contact Name and Address of Target Stores
    Does Anyone know who is the President of and the address of the Target Stores in the Carolinas?
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Sep 6, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by croger02
    Does Anyone know who is the President of and the address of the Target Stores in the Carolinas?
    The president of the company is Gregg Steinhafel and the Chairman and CEO is Robert Ulrich.

As far as store locations you can find them here:

Target : Store Locator : Store Locator
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Why do you want to know?
    veronica459 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2007, 01:14 AM
    Sorry to say if it is regarding a return good luck! If you visit any of the customer complaint sites on the net Target is a constant contender. They are horrible at returning phone calls or emails. And IF you happen to receive a response it is typically of the cookie cutter variety and a very polite "NO" They are also known for returning items for far below what you paid. I bought a toddler bed for $64.99 my husband wanted a different style and when I went in to exchange it they wanted to give me a credit for $12.49. Come to find out later that Target does not have a universal clearance mark down time meaning that you may find one item marked at 50% off at Target A and at Target B it is marked at 70% off. Also they return the item at the lowest price it has ever sold for in any one of the targets across the US. Yes that means that if they sell a very damaged bed for 12.49 one time than from the very point that the bed is sold EVERY bed that is exchanged or returned without a receipt will only receive 12.49 credit. Don't get me wrong I still shop there, I just make sure to tape the receipt on any item I may need to return or exchange.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 12, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by veronica459
    I just make sure to tape the receipt on any item I may need to return or exchange.
    That is a good practice for any store. The practice you cite is not exclusive to Target. Many stores do the same thing. Without a receipt they have no idea how much you paid for the item. So why should they refund more? I have often returned items to Target, with the receipt I've had no problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do thrift stores do for insurance? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother and I are opening up a small thrift/consignment store in Washington state. We have bought the building. My question is: are there options out there? Are there any insurance companies that are specifically for thrift stores?

Direct Buy Stores [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone bought furniture from Direct Buy? Were you satisified?

Best Cat Food in Stores [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently feeding my two 4 month old kittens the Nutro Natural Choice Indoor Kitten hard food but was wondering if there's something better out there. I'd like something healthy, natural, and without all the crap that Iams or Eukanuba have. Thanks!

View more questions Search