Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ae5ypacer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Weed Eater GTI 19T fuel line orientation
    The fuel lines connect the tank(2) primer(2) and carburetor(2) What goes where?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Huh?

Sep 2, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468
    huh?
    Which line from the tank goes to which primer connection? Which line from the tank goes to which carburetor connection? Which line from the primer goes to which carburetor connection?

Sep 2, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Which line from the tank goes to which primer connection? Which line from the tank goes to which carburetor connection? Which line from the primer goes to which carburetor connection?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 12:45 PM
    The line from the filter goes to the longest nipple on the primer. Then it would be hard to say without actually seeing the unit. If there is a connection on the top, or front, edge of the carb. Put the line from the primer to this one. And the connection on the bottom, or back, side of the carb to the tank.
    gilward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 03:17 PM
    How do I replace the small fuel line on a weed eater #GTI 19T. Current line has spli and leaks fuel.
    Thanks, Fred
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 04:46 PM
    Tricky tricky. Factory uses a small pulling tool. I get 2 ft of fuel line $3-4. Slit the line so the thin sliver can be fed into the tank and out the filler. Stretch the line and pull it into the tank, trimming it off so the filter is always in fuel, connect other line to suction side of primer. Do the same again with return and just make it long enough to go into the tank, plus 1/2 inch. Trim other end and connect to carb. Some of the older units have 3 lines!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loading line for a weed eater [ 5 Answers ]

Looking at the bottom of a single line weed eater, do you load the line clockwise or counterclock wise so it will lengthen when you tap the ground?

Weed Eater LT 7000 Gas Tank\Fuel Line [ 2 Answers ]

I recently received a used weed eater lt 7000 and when I tried to clean it up a little I noticed the fuel lines were rotted. The filter was already off inside of the gas tank. Any ideas on how to get a new gas line and the filter back in the gas tank, since I have no idea on how it goes? There was...

Weed Trimmer(weed eater) [ 3 Answers ]

I need step by step help on re-installing a (recoil) starter rope on a weed eater. If by chance you have diagram of how to put it on , I sure would appreciate it , any info will be appreciated ty denise

Feather line weed eater [ 5 Answers ]

I have a weed eater that has 2 broken fuel lines. I would like to know where I can go to replace them? The name of the gas weed eater is,FEATHER LINE. Thanks!

View more questions Search