Ask
    viroskar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Electric outlet
    How to cnnetct wires and instal electric outlet
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Meet us half way, what do you know about connecting an outlet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Outlet just stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

Any idea why my outside electric outlet would just stop working? It worked just fine the other day. Nothing unusual happened but today it doesn't work. Thanks

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Electrical Outlet [ 2 Answers ]

My Electrical Outlet Is Not Working. I Have Checked The Breaker Box. What Could Be The Problem?

Must you re-wire outlet to outlet? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there. Great site. I am rewiring my 1950's house with plaster walls, older wiring had no ground. Because it is one story, and extremely tight in the attic on the outer walls, I ran a 12/2 home run for the outlets, to a big (1900?) junction box, then "spidered" out to each individual...

120 volt outlet from 240 volt outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I understand that it is possbile to wire a 120 volt outlet from a 240 volt outlet. My 240 volt outlet has 3 wires in, white, black, and a ground. Do I wire the 120 volt outlet from the either wire and the ground? My voltage meter indicates that connection is 120 volts. Is there any down side to...

View more questions Search