Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Signature to me
    Can anyone suggest a beautiful signature for my name “ZUBAIR AHMED KHUSHHALI”. Or give web-link to solve this problem??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 05:35 AM
    You may wish to mention your nationality and culture,

Here in the US, your signature is merely you signing your name and writing it out. No art or beauty. I do know that in some cultures a signature is more of a symbol used for that name.
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 05:44 AM
    No my culture and no my nationality... is there any free web site or software as signature maker... or can u help me...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 06:01 AM
    A signature to us in the US, is merely your name, written out, nothing else, so there is nothing to design, no art to it, just each letter written when you sign your name.

I do know that a few of my friends from other nations have a symbol that is their signature, has nothing to do with the actual letters. This is where I am going with that.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your terrm signature,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signature fraud [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I work in this home improvement retail store as a Customer Service Manager. I supervise cashiers and help customers. We have to carry a set of keys which opens the change- cash- drawer. We also have to sign a book- key log book- to show when and who have the key during their...

Do I need to have a signature? [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a question about adoption. Would the father have to sign the papers in order for it to go through? Even though you may not know where he is and he has shown no responsibility towards the child? Or could there be another way?

View more questions Search