Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aubree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Trying to lose weight!
    I am thinking of becoming a model, I am 5'11' so I am tall enough, I wear a 36d bra, I have a 28 inch waist which is too big and weigh 130 lbs, how can I lose this weight, it seems to be concentrated in my stomach. Any ideas?? I know I probably sound like a for complaining but I really want to be a model... :p
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 05:43 PM
    First model in local fashion shows. Often shops and department stores will put on a show for the next season's clothes. If they don't, encourage them to. You may hate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

I need to lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, does anyone know what rapid weight loss I can do. I need to lose some weight fast, it's beginning to affect myself esteem. Got hold of these maple syrup diet. Does it work?

Weight lose [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 years old and I weight 205lbs and I have only had one boyfriend because of my weight and I get made fun of because of my weight to I was wonder what I should do to lose my weight before the summer so I can start dating some guys in the new school next year and you help me..

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search