Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mammazeta Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Test results confussion!
    I've just done a pregnancy test but the line to say whether or not your pregs is really faint does this mean I'm pregnant or not I'm really confussed. If I am pregnant then I would be 2 weeks?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Aug 31, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mammazeta
    ive just done a preg test but the line to say wether or not ur pregs is really faint does this mean im preg or not im really confussed. if i am preg then i would be 2 weeks??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Go to a doctor or planned parenthood. Do NOT trust those tests they are not 100%.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Go get a digital reading test. These are easier as they say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and you don't have to struggle with reading lines. Now, when you say you would be two weeks pregnant, do you mean you are two weeks late? Because if you are, then you would really be considered four weeks pregnant as they go by your last menstrual date , rather then date of conception, as its too hard to pinpoint the exact day of conception. Or have you not even missed a period yet?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 03:18 PM
    You are pregnant. A line is a line but I do agree with buggage get a digital one
    carebear-22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Yea I agree when I was pregnant with both of mysons the line was faint and I took a digital one and it said pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnet test results [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know if I take 2 home pregnet test and the results are positive but when I got to the doctor and take there test and it comes back negative what does that mean? Am I pregnet or not?

Negative test results no period [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken three pregnancy tests all show negative but my period is now ten days late. I do have a slightly abnormal cycle but is always normal for being abnormal,it has been 22 days since ovulation and sex. I am also experiencing a slightly clear discharge fromnipple when pressured is applied....

Confusing pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

I am so confused. I am really hoping someone can help me. I had a + urine hcg but a - blood hcg. 2/3 HPT had a really faint 2nd line.. I mean really faint. 9 days late... yes no? Please help!

Preganancy Test Results During Menstrual [ 3 Answers ]

In some cases I've heard of woman getting their periods and still being preganant. Well my question is, if a young lady has been off her period for about 2 days and takes a preganancy test does her menstrual affect the results of the test?

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

View more questions Search