Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nsdill Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Telephone for hard of hearing
    Can anyone tell me of a good telephone for the hard of hearing?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 12:29 PM
    You can get a device to put into the earpiece on the handset of the phone. Not sure that you can get this at the super stores or will have to go to your phone service provider. My aunt had one of these but it was supplied from the provider. Call customer service at your provider for assistance or maybe Google it. Good Luck
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Aug 31, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Try Radio Shack
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 01:12 PM
    CapTel - The Captioned Telephone
    Colby | ITS | TEL | PHONE | DEAF

Hope these are what you are looking for...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Now, I'm hearing him (or them)? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was able to see a child on April 11th, 2007. That was the first time I saw something more than a shadow. Well, this morning at 5:30am (which does not fit the sequence of times I've been recording) I was lying in bed with my two older children, ages three and almost 2. My husband had kissed...

Telephone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old Uniden telephone in the kitchen that has a wireless hand set and speaker in the base. The AC adapter is making a very soft buzzing sound that we had never noticed before. Should the whole works or the adapter be replaced? We are leery since an old computer popped that was...

Telephone [ 3 Answers ]

What DXX stands for?

View more questions Search