Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeful2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 10:34 AM
    How to be a Computer genius
    What does it take to be a computer genius assume the person is a beginner and how can someone be a computer genius.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Take courses at a local college.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a kid video game genius (mostly super mario brothers)? [ 3 Answers ]

There is an 80's movie where a kid is fantastic at games... he plays (I think) super mario 3 at a tournament and uses the wings to kick the crap out of everyone... and I think he uses the warps, too... but I can't think of the name of the movie... anyone know?

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Honda genius [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 91 CRX Si that until now it’s been the perfect car! I’ll describe the problems. I don’t know if they are related, but I’m starting to think maybe they are (in some strange way). About a year and a half ago I went to start it up. It fired right up like usual but then just stopped and...

View more questions Search