Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbi_fenick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Pictures of meds
    Please I found a pill in my new apartment, I would like to know what it is and how I can find a picture of it... it is white, round with MP on top with a line through the middle and 511 on bottom and nothing on the other side.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Does it look like this?

Very Oldman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 09:26 PM
    The pill is a Propafenone hydrochoride tablet. It is made by the Mutual Pharmaceutical Company (Hence the MP). The 511 is an imprint code indicating it is a 150 mg dosage.

Propafenone hydrochloride is an antiarrhythmic drug supplied for oral administration in people with abnormal heart rhythms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deworming meds [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is colleen and I have 3 cats. One of which I just discovered this morning, has worms in his feces. I just spent 150 dollars this past week at the vets with him because he had a uti. I don't have the money to take him again. I would like to know if anyone could tell me the best over...

Type of meds 2 help kick pain meds. [ 5 Answers ]

I was told there are medications to help kick pain pill addiction. PLEASE if anyone knows the names of them whether meds or a supplement let me know.

Confused about meds! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys! I was recently diagnosed with a UTI and the doctor prescribed me with something called sulfameth/trimethoprim in order to fight the infection. When I got home I realized on the bottle it stated, "check with your doctor if you plan to become pregnant while using this medication." Now my...

Can I use human meds on a cat [ 1 Answers ]

Kitkat has an eye infection that the vet treated but since has come back. Is there an over the counter eye cream that I can buy at any drug store that would help? I cannot afford a vet bill right now since, due to an illness, I have not worked sine 16 May. Please help. Thank you :o

Which anxiety meds to use [ 1 Answers ]

I'm been having anxiety attacks especially while driving. I've been trying deal with my anxiety without medication, but the fight is getting harder. When I deal one symptom another one arises. So lately I've been taking xanax right before I due to drive home. Speaking with my doctor, she...

View more questions Search