Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Never happened before
    Hi all,
    I've been left quite puzzled and worried about my period this month which started on 29th August.I have been passing a lot of big clots on my towell and even when I use the toilet its full of blood (sorry for the details) which has NEVER happened to me before, I kind of thought I was pregnant, could this be a vey early miscarriage:confused: I don't know what to think its never happened before I'm on day 3 today and still small clots are passing.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any explanation for this
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 06:53 AM
    It happens to me on occasion too, but it could be an early miscarriage as well. Many women never even know they were pregnant, because it may only be slightly heavier than a normal flow. But many women also experience a heavier flow than normal on occasion as well, and it doesn't always mean miscarriage. Try not to think too much about it, there is nothing to be done now. Just start anew this next month and keep trying. :) good luck!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 06:54 AM
    I have had periods like that a couple of times in my life and also wondered if that could be what was happening.

All I can advise to you at this point is if you are going through more than a pad an hour you need to see your doctor immediately.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2007, 07:19 AM
    The reason I thawt it could be arly misscarriage was 1- I kind of thought I conceived after my lmp 2 - because I've never had a period like it before. On the first 2-3 days of a normal period I go through from first thing in morning to bedtime total of 3 towels. Yesterday I changed 6 out of which 2 were at work, and I've never had to change during work hours because I only work 4 hrs in the afternoon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it have happened? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've recently started taking YAZ, a birth control pill, and here lately I've noticed an outrageous increase in vaginal discharge. Not to be gross but when I wipe it just kind of drips a bunch of mucus and its really stretchy. I've only missed one dose and had intercourse during that time. Plus...

What Happened [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this board but am in need of great help. I divorced about 4 years ago after being married 22 long years. Shortly after, I met this man that I really liked and he felt the same for me. We became close very quickly. He wanted to get married after being together for only a couple of...

This Really Happened! [ 9 Answers ]

Some of you know that one of things that I do for a living is that I tune and service acoustic pianos. Last week, I went to a small town near where I live to tune a piano in a home. One of the sons let me in the door. As I normally do, I asked for a glass of water. The son came back and...

Has this happened to anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a 24 yr old female and I had unprotected sex on Wednesday 4th 2007 and I was becoming fertile on Friday 6th 2007 and was ovulating on 9th April 2007. Has this happened to anyone else and had gotten pregnant on a unfertile day? My cycle is thirty five days. I have been off the pill for nine...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

I met a great guy when I moved in my new town. He was a breath of fresh air. We immediately connected and everything was great. Well he has 2 children who live 2 hours away. He has always struggled about being so far away. Well a year and 9 months went on with him just visiting home to see the kids...

View more questions Search