Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steelpiston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 05:48 AM
    22 and beardless
    Hi People,
    Your recent and old posts have really encouraged me to put my problem before all of u. Well, I am 22, being a professional footballer, I have maintained a proportionate n' strong physique n have a fair complexsion. But still I don't have a full beard on my face. It takes a couple of weeks or more to have that dark hairy shade on my face n being non-uniform it looks sick on my face. Help and advice me with this, am hoping for a full thick heard since a long time and feel like a complete man!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 31, 2007, 06:30 AM
    The first thing anyone will suggest you do is to check with your health care provider.

They can test you to see if your hair folicles are healthy, and if your hormone levels are normal. Is the rest of your body hair growing normally?

Another thought just cropped my mind.. Do you have any American Indian (or Native American) ancestry? If so, you might not develop full facial hair.

So, please see your doctor for reassurance..

P.S. I'm assuming that you are not taking any steroids that you should not be taking, as that can prevent healthy hair-growth too.

xavier21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 09:33 PM
    I feel your pain. I am 21 and am extremely hair all over except my head. I am going bald and my facial hair grows very sparatically.
    Pkennedy1982 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I am 25years old and still can't grow a full beard! THANK GOD! I HATE HAIR... and so do women!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search