Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maritzurico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 05:17 AM
    No signal appears on monitor
    August 31, 2007

Good Pm,

Hi...

Help!! When I open my monitor. The NO SIGNAL appears. I already disconnect and connected all connections but still NO SIGNAL APPEARS.
    WHAT WILL I do? Help me because I need the computer for business.

Thank You,

maritzurico:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Do you have another monitor? If so, plug it in and see if it's the monitor or the video adapter. If a different monitor works then its probably the monitor that needs replacing, if another monitor doesn't work, you need to replace the video adapter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor says no signal [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! I just got my computer back from being "fixed". Now, when I connect it to my monitor the monitor says "NO SIGNAL". I tried 2 different monitors and they both say the same thing. The guy at the computer shop said he had to put in a new graphics card. Could that have something to do with...

Monitor no signal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had some power problems,and after that my moniter gave me a message of no signal and my mouse stopped working also the keyboard

No signal to monitor [ 3 Answers ]

Haven't used PC for some time. Switched on, however PC monitor shows 'no signal' error message. Tried rebooting, same result. Trying to isolate the problem, I tried connecting up a SUN monitor (suitable for PC) and get error message 'in power save mode. Activate using PC'. At this point, I...

No Signal to the Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

Our computer decided to take a breakdown, and there is no signal to the monitor we tried another monitor and still nothing the computer lights up the cd drive light flickers, the mother board light is on and the fan works, however when we swapped swapped the hard drive into another computer that...

No signal to monitor [ 8 Answers ]

OK like a week ago I unhooked my computer then just awhile ago I rehooked it back up and like the computer starts up and everything its just there is no signal to my moniter and the cd rom drive doesn't open or close and I also can't power the computer down by the power button ihave to turn it off...

View more questions Search