Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loc8tor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 04:44 AM
    How do I track down a forgotten 401K?
    I just turned 43, and am beginning to realize the importance of financial planning... I know better late than never right?! Anyway, I had a few 401Ks over the years at various employers, but never kept track of them. Its been 8 years since I worked for "corporate america", and now Im self employed, and I am A lot smarter. How do I find these dormant 401ks??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2007, 06:46 AM
    You start with the companies your worked for. They should be able to tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten Author [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help to name the author of 2 or 3 novels written in the 90s or early 2000s? The writer is a retired policeman and I remember the second novel opened with an attack on a police station. The stories are based around a policeman and his staff and station and are in present day form. They...

Cutting Track Lighting track [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know why Hampton Bay track states that you cannot cut the track? Every other brand allows track to be cut to the needed length and Hampton Bay is worthless to me if I can't cut it.

Forgotten password [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to retrieve an old Yahoo mail password, is this possible?

Has she forgotten [ 4 Answers ]

My 19 yr old girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago after a 2 yr relationship basically cause she lost the feelings. I couldn't believe it and no one I know could. She has msgd me twice since on messenger and I didn't reply the first time, second time I said hi I have to go speak to you...

View more questions Search