Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kk5550123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Problems with teacher
    I have this teacher named mrs.Burke I do not like her but last year I lived it out but with my bad luck of course I eneded back up with her now if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of 7th graders I would have failed all year to make it that way I just don't understand why they can just put you in the 7/8th team with out your premisssion? It just doesn't seem fair how they can just do that I am in this hallway with one friend but not my closest hom egurl she is more like my farthest and I will be stuck with a bunch of preps and nerds my mom says it will give me time to get to know more people I know every one but I don't up close and personally know them besides who would want to get to know them kinnda people anyway not me if that's why you are getting at! I love school so that why I can't understand why they would do such a thing I have made honor roll all last year I am ot in any advanced classes what a relife but then again why do I got to be in this hallway? Advice wisely needed stand by for confermation!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Maybe she can teach you to use puncuation in your rambling sentences so someone reading will understand what you are trying to tell us and not make us work at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

A little rap thing I wrote, rate this and tell me how good or bad I am [ 12 Answers ]

My first verse is submerge it'll burst you with a curse even in reverse After you're dead I'll be waiting for the nurse to come towards the hearse and put you on the bed I've already rehearsed so no need for the course I have finally emerged In this hurl/no time to watch the world twirl you...

Is it a bad thing if I get spousal support from ex? [ 11 Answers ]

I was getting spousal support from my ex-husband. My boyfriend judge me was a bad thing I did. And he thinks I take advantage of the law of marriage. I try to explained to him and make him understand my situation of my marriage because my ex doesn’t want to work the marriage out, it wasn’t I am the...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

I hate my school [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just recently moved and ihate my school. Everyone is so gangster and I have no friends. I have one and that's at lunch. At my old school I had so many and I wasn't popular but I was well liked and I was always invited places there. Feel so shy here and I'm not at all. My dad says it takes...

View more questions Search