Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savio21st4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Moniter screen dull
    Hi am Savio,
    2 years back I brought a second hand computer system from a hardware Engr. Till Last week it was OK but now when I start the computer the screen which appears on the moniter
    Looks good sharp with good colour but withn seconds it starts to Smudge till totally any one could read what is on the screen. Now can u help me out from this problem I have some knoledge about Tv so I am thinking to change its contrast control buttonand see for this problem. Will it work or is there some other problem help

Thanks & Regards

Savio
    feelfrozen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Dude did u get any solution to your monitor problem, my monitor is also showing the same symptoms!. help me if u hv any answers to this..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian finish is dull -contractor response [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for the answer regarding my countertop. I called the contractor and he told me he finished with 180 grit and told me to get a product called Counter Top Magic to polish off the counter. He says this does the same thing as a slurry compond (which he did not use). Does this sound right?

Corian finish is dull [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had Corian counters installed in my kitchen. The contractor said it would be finished with 250 grit. The counters seem dull and when viewed at an angle, they show faint sanding lines. Water does not wipe up easily but remains on the counter as a thin film or small pools that dry and...

I am covered in freckles is there anything I can do to dull them down? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm covered in freckles from head to toe Is there anything that will dull them down or get rid of them? :confused:

Moniter screen [ 3 Answers ]

Sometime my PC moniters colours changes itself like from normal colour to green colour. How do I solve it?

View more questions Search