Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Children's picture book
    I am trying to find the title and author of a book I had in the early 80's. All I remember was a little girl moving away and leaving her flower garden behind. She cries over them when she says goodbye, and all the flowers that a tear caught on turned into a tiny fairy/pixy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    eecarson Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 08:54 AM
    This might be one of the books that went along with "Rose Petal Place." I never saw the cartoon myself, but I used to see the toy dolls and books in the toy stores when I was little. I think what you described sounds similar to how the fairy-type people came to be. Good luck!
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Thank you I will try looking that up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's book Weekly reader [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book I owned. It's about a girl whose best friend is a boy- for about the first chapter. They like playing Monopoly all day in the house when it's rainy. But over the summer he goes off, I think to camp, and starts to make other friends. Other boys. She is left...

Children's Book - where you look for a little duck on each page [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, Would appreciate any help in identifying a child's book that my sons had about 20+ years ago. Each double page when opene had a picture of a scene and a little yellow duck was 'hiding' in each picture in the laundry he is inside the front loading washer or maybe it was a dryer. The double...

A friend of mine wants to write a children's book [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi Guys, A friend of mine wants to write a children's book. She has a great imagination. And she has the characters in her head. She believes that kids would really love her characters. I am giving her all the confidence she needs like " you can pull it off, and you can do it". But...

View more questions Search