Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2005, 01:54 AM
    product corruption
    didn't want to retort but I feel it necessary.
    a certain person has chosen to write things about which me which are irrelevant and untrue - fair enough.

to misguide a whole board - a no go.

I have been in contact with various internet scam fraud prevention authorities, in time people who fraudulently misguide people into purchasing mediocre products will get shut down, what the person in question is doing is a criminal offence - I wouldn't be surprised if they end up doing time. (or maybe just a hefty fine)

I have been informed that the investigation process will be tedious, but in the end I'll be glad when justice prevails.

people probably don't like the fact that I'm using mono (diluted) to whiten my skin, but that is personal preference, the person in question is taking advantage of numerous people for their own personal gain, something like that cannot be condoned - ever.

my group keeps it real - the way it should be.

peace love out.
    Kinny X

[email protected]
    lighthouse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2005, 12:10 PM
    Hey aren't you that girl from the bright skin forum that uses the vitiligo medicine. You were banned for spamming their forum. I know, I read about it on one of the threads.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 7, 2005, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kinekon18
    didn't want to retort but i feel it necessary.
    a certain person has chosen to write things about which me which are irrelevant and untrue - fair enough.

to misguide a whole board - a no go.

i have been in contact with various internet scam fraud prevention authorities, in time people who fraudulently misguide people into purchasing mediocre products will get shut down, what the person in question is doing is a criminal offence - i wouldn't be surprised if they end up doing time. (or maybe just a hefty fine)

i have been informed that the investigation process will be tedious, but in the end i'll be glad when justice prevails.

people probably don't like the fact that i'm using mono (diluted) to whiten my skin, but that is personal preference, the person in question is taking advantage of numerous people for their own personal gain, something like that cannot be condoned - ever.

my group keeps it real - the way it should be.

peace love out.
    Kinny X

[email protected]
    Good for you! I think it is necessary that the truth be heard here. I feel bad that some people are taking advantage of other people's weaknesses(mine would be SKINCARE & WHITENING). We are all here looking for products that might work for us. That is our passion. Shame on those scammers! :mad:
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 7, 2005, 09:11 AM
    Kinekon18!
    I just read the bright skin forum. WHat is that cream you made exactly? Did it work? What are its side effects? LIke how many shades did it lighten your skin? I was thinking of making my own cream by mixing creams with glutathione. I am interested in your monobenzone. Do tell us the details! Who knows, we've struck GOLD here! :D :D :D
    beyoncee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 01:01 AM
    Hey guys,

Did you see the Kanye WEst concert in Atlanta the whole concert was promoted by Makari and a new company that's owned by Makari called Victoria Albi So they made a promotional event to introduce the new line last night. There were so many celbrities it was very nice of them to invite so many random people for free!!

Good Luck to try to get seats in New York next week!!

Beyoncee
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2005, 05:27 AM
    Only twice? (beyoncee)
    I've posted more than that, did you want to attach yourself to the back of any of my others - oh, wait - I know why not... I was talking about depigmenting and you want to talk about makari. Fair enough. :)
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 30, 2005, 02:13 PM
    Lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kinekon18
    i've posted more than that, did you want to attach yourself to the back of any of my others - oh, wait - i know why not.... i was talking about depigmenting and you want to talk about makari. fair enough. :)

LOL!!

Kinekon your so funny!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Product Cost? [ 3 Answers ]

Out of the following which are considered product cost? a. Depreciation on the production plant b. Depreciation on the corporate offices c. Paper, toner, and miscellaneous supplies for the office copy machines d. Wages of production-line employees e. Raw materials used in the production of...

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search