Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corey90 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Atmospheric sensor
    I have a 90 honda civic si my ecu is reading code 13 the atmospheric pressure sensor is defective.The problem is I can not seem to locate and do not even know what one looks like.I have tried with no success to find a picture or even any info about.I know where my map sensor is and that is not the problem the ecu code for map is 5-6.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Try looking here:
    Atmospheric Pressure Sensor: In Passenger Compartment At RH Kick Panel
    If I misled you before, I misunderstood
    *(edit)* the two sensors discussed share some name title, leading to confusion
    The colors were correct: Yel/Wht, Grn/Wht, Red/Wht

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

O2 Sensor [ 4 Answers ]

So I managed to change the O2 sensor on my 1995 civic (major pain in the rear without the O2 sensor socket) with a Bosch model for my car. Ever since I did (this past weekend) I have noticed poor fuel economy with no change in driving habits. The one thing I did do which maybe I shouldn't have,...

O2 sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Please help me! My exhaust manifold cracked right down the middle on my 2000 Honda Civic LX. So I bought a replacement. Now the O2 sensors won't fit to the opening. Can you buy a longer wire for the O2 sensor? If you can where would you get one? Do I need to return my...

View more questions Search