Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helper05 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Mr. McMahons death
    Ok, I have been trying to find it, but cant. Does anyone know of a site that has a video of Mr. McMahons limo blowing up? I can't seem to find it. PLEASE!!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 06:26 PM
    There is a Google video plus other videos about the hoax.
    Mr. McMahon Death Video
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Yes I would assume had it actually been real, there would have been real news reports on it.
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 06:31 PM
    True, Fr. Chuck. Just another hoax by wrestling. Grab some attention and get some press and more people watch. But then the real things happen like Chris Benoit and his family. Makes Vince McMahon look like the jack a** he really is.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Now the guys also claims to have an illegitamate child. What a horses rear.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Yes back when I used to live and work in upstate NY, I got to know several of the professional wrestlers of that day. One of their dads owned a eating place in the Lake George area that I ate at a lot.

But it was really funny seeing the "good" guys and the "bad" guys eating and talking and laughing all together.

And the regional ones were even more funny, they all come in the same bus, and leave in the same bus and all help putting the stage up and taking it down after it is all over.

I stopped watching it about 10 years or more ago,
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2007, 04:56 AM
    That is funny, Fr. Chuck. So much for the "bitter feuds" these wrestlers have with each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death [ 5 Answers ]

. Assume the body is buried in a casket and exhumed five years later for a medical test. If the biceps brachii muscle was examined microscopically, what might can we to find and why?

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

What happens after death. [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if the first time I asked this if it went through... What happens after a person dies(in the stae of Maine) to their debt? Is the family responsible for the debt? Does that vary state to state? I would appreciate any help. Thanks so much.

Death [ 3 Answers ]

Y do I feel like my life will come to an end soon? This is a constant thought I have threw out everyday since I was 18 and now I'm 27. I feel like I'm cheating death because I avoid a lot of things. The more I do nothing the least chance I have of death by accident. I would love to pass over I'm...

View more questions Search