Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    algranville2000 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 08:33 PM
    Locating the Unlocatable
    I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was killed in a car crash. But pursuing this case further, I learned that that "accident" could have been a cover. This person doesn't show up on any people search sites; doesn't show up even on LAPDs sophisticated people tracking systems. He is not listed as dead in the Social Security Death Index. He simply vanished! At least his real identity vanished.

My question is multiple? Hope someone out there can give me some answers. Here are the questions:

1. If he went U/C in, say 1970, wouldn't he have surfaced by now?
    2. If he is dead, why is he not listed on any death lists(SS Death Index; National Cemetery Administration grave listings, etc.)?
    3. Is there a way to actually find an individual who might have been put on a "parallel" identity listing?
    4. Are there other ways to find out if he is dead, other than the ones I have listed above?

Hopefully there are some former intel types, or U/C types, or regular military turned U/C types out there that can give me some tips on locating this "ghost." Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2005, 03:32 AM
    See
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...1071#post41071

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locating someone Via Company Records? [ 3 Answers ]

We need to locate someone who worked at an apartment building office a year ago. Can any company's employee records be easily accessed for person-location purposes by the public or private investigators?

Locating the Unlocatable [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

Trouble locating audio jumper [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a TV tuner, installed it and got it working. Well, mostly anyway. I realized after I started the program up that I forgot to connect to audio cable form the TV tuner to the Audio Line-In jumper on my ECS 741GX-M motherboard. So I cracked the case back open and then found out I...

View more questions Search