Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2007, 04:13 PM
    She completely removed her eyebrows!
    Okay, so my friend told me she was going to shape her eyebrows at home with eyebrow wax stripes. I thought that was a little dodgy as I always get mine professionally plucked but she insisted she would be fine. The next I see her she has these skinny little penciled on lines over her eyes and it turns out she had this sudden impulse and WAXED HER EYEBROWS OFF TOTALLY :eek: ! Now she is really regretting it and wants to know if they will grow back the same as they were and how long will it take. She is 18, always had thick dark eyebrows and they always grew back quite fast after plucking. Any advice appriciated... Im trying not to laugh at her... :p though her new nickname is Elvira...
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 05:03 PM
    They will grow back and it will probably take around 3 weeks; it really just depends on her natural hair growth rate. However, they may grow back a little thinner. I would advise that you buy her a gift certificate to the place where you get your eye brows done; this will probably make her feel a little better and help her get them looking great after they grow back. Poor thing, I know how she feels. When I was about 15 I deciding to pluck my own eye brows; I ending up plucking them all the way to the middle so I had this HUGE gap on my forehead... hideous! Good luck to her!
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 07:08 PM
    I suggest she gets a fringe in the mean time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Colouring eyebrows [ 5 Answers ]

I have dark eyebrows and I have noticed that I am getting a few grey/white ones. Would anybody know of a product that would help me colour them. I don't want to keep plucking them as I am left with gaps in my eyebrows. I would be grateful for any advise. Aine lou

My eyebrows are terrible [ 2 Answers ]

My mum put face removal cream on my eyebrows about 25 minutes ago and now they really hurt what should I do?

And now for something completely different [ 84 Answers ]

Yes that's right Boys and Girls, step right up and... Ask Me Anything The Rules Ask me anything you want that isn't to do with this site and I will answer in a style of my choosing. That's the rules done, now what are you waiting for? Ok I know it's on the wrong board, but this is...

Eyebrows too thin [ 1 Answers ]

Dear madam... iam 21 yrs old ,my eyebrow hair is too thin... one of my friend suggested me to shave it off so that it will grow thicker... is that true.plz do help me out

Ladies, here are some tips on how to tweeze your eyebrows [ 3 Answers ]

Thin Tip: Good for grasping small, fine hairs, and plucking ingrown hair. Slanted Tip: Gives maximum control. Square Tip: Best used for removing coarse hairs or several hairs at a time. 1. Tweeze immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles. 2.Hold a...

View more questions Search