Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help me with my homework Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Can someone do me a favor
    Can u one of u guys help with homework in math science and socail studies I want to get all a this year
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Sorry but you know like u really have to study to get ahead like we all did here that's why we have so much knowledge, we attended to our studies, like u know, do it. Nike paris hilton lindsay lohan and that girl from s. carolina and the other girl who didn't know where canada was will be proud of you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Of course, but please refer to THIS ANNOUNCEMENT first.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:04 AM
    We'll be glad to help you but we won't do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oral sex-returning the favor [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, this is really embarrassing, but here is the situation: I am in my late 20's, my boyfriend is in his early 30's and we have been togeher for several months. We do have sex on a regular basis and everything is fine there. The thing is that he does sometimes perform oral sex on me (and is...

QuitClaim Deed on House in favor of spouse [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings: Our retirement nest egg is the equity on the house - we live in Illinois. My spouse don't work. I am self employed (no employees - but uses subcontractors). I can get sued if the subcontractors don't perform. I am not party to any litigation currently and no potential problems are...

Ayudame, por favor... [ 14 Answers ]

Deseo saber cuando usar "tengas" or "tienes", deseo saber la diferencia entre tiempo presente y subjetivo. Es mas dificil porque en íngles no tenemos subjetivo. Tal vez, unos ejemplos en frases, por favor.

View more questions Search