Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin_s Posts: 213, Reputation: 51

Aug 30, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Internet business, looking for a name
    Hey guys,

So as the title states I'm in the midst of creating an internet business. I will not be selling anything, nor will it cost anybody anything to join. It's going to be for the most part ad-related.

I don't want to give out too much information yet, but I was wondering what names people have come up with for like, business networking, community related websites, etc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 06:37 PM
    I would start a name of a business with something that is close to the beginning of the alphabet, like the word "Absolute."
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 30, 2007, 06:40 PM
    You could rip off the simpsons and go with "Compuglobalhypermeganet"

Or, hit up the telephone book, look up where you think your business might fit, and frankenstein two or three of the names there together. Or at least get ideas for keywords from them.
    Jems Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Good day to vvryone, just want to ask.. maybe anyone can recommend me a chemist that manufacture beauty soap like whitening a well as well whitening cream an active ingredients of glutathione with grapeseed . Please email me at [email protected]... Maraming salamat po!

Sep 10, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Please do not hi-jack a thread, anyone out here have interesting ways to think of a simple, fun name for a business that is professional? Anyone here with experience in business naming?
    Jems Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Hahahaha You made me laughed . Okok Im so sorry .Im just new ;)

Sep 11, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jems
    Hahahaha You made me laughed . Okok Im so sorry .Im just new ;)
    Being new does not really matter, read the posting rules, and also learn how to write words correctly. And have the correct tense when writing as well...

Back on topic now please.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 01:14 AM
    What did you think of using something in the name like "Absolute?" One of the ways that Google searches for things is alphabetically.

Sep 11, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    What did you think of using something in the name like "Absolute?" One of the ways that Google searches for things is alphabetically.
    I like the idea, but the web-based business is going to be with business networking, a very simplistic way to bring businesses together regardless of whether its small or large, new or old, etc. It will be connecting the suppliers with potential businesses, as well as find a consumer base. So I want something simple and catchy.

For example, (Myspace, Facebook, Meebo, etc)

I'm trying to build a business case to get something going on this so I really want to make it top notch.

Kevin
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Why don't you try Nima, Foreign and just what catches the eye!;)
    trueblooe Posts: 31, Reputation: -9

Sep 11, 2007, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_s
    Hey guys,

So as the title states I'm in the midst of creating an internet business. I will not be selling anything, nor will it cost anybody anything to join. It's going to be for the most part ad-related.

I don't want to give out too much information yet, but I was wondering what names people have come up with for like, business networking, community related websites, etc.
    Network me .com netconnect just to name a few

Sep 11, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Interesting names so far, I'll have to give it some thought. I'm trying to build a business on top of a 40hr position and full time school (I'm 19)

I really want to get something off the ground that can be fun.

I really liked NetworkMe.com but it's already taken (I guess I found somewhat of a competitor)
    Breeannab Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_s
    I like the idea, but the web-based business is going to be with business networking, a very simplistic way to bring businesses together regardless of whether its small or large, new or old, etc. It will be connecting the suppliers with potential businesses, as well as find a consumer base. So I want something simple and catchy.

For example, (Myspace, Facebook, Meebo, etc)

I'm trying to build a business case to get something going on this so I really want to make it top notch.

Kevin
    Kevin,

I Will help you with a name I Came up with about 800 before picking one for my skin care line... Call me if you haven't already done this and I will help you
    678 794 7279 Breeannab

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can H1B have internet business [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Want to know, if an H1B is legally allowed to take up the Quixtar internet business besides working for his employer? As long as he files his Quixtar income under 1099 form? Also can a H4 legally have an independent Quixtar business and file tax with the 1099 forms? Please...

I want to establish home business through internet [ 3 Answers ]

I want to establish home business through internet.Like paid survey, mailing lists or any other ideas.PLEASE if any body has successful ideas , help me. What are the most reputable survey web sites that I can make job with ?

How can I start internet business? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I want to start internet business of hand bags. Can any one help me how to start? I am a very small starter and new to this type of business. Please, if you do so it will be very nice for me. Thanks, Rohan.

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I enjoy selling items on auction sites but seeking a supplier of quality goods. It can be anything from quality vitamins to electronics or vintage items. I would get your low sell price, sell it for a little profit, then pay you for the product and through Paypal to dropship it. If it turns out to...

View more questions Search