Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christabell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Where to begin
    Thanks everyone for all your answers, new question, I have no ideal where to start. I don't know what kind of doctor to see for the pregnancy or when to start going. Please, more answers would be great.
    peachhoneyd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by christabell
    Thanks everyone for all your answers, new question, i have no ideal where to start. I dont know what kind of doctor to see for the pregnancy or when to start going. Please, more answers would be great.
    You should see a OBGYN as soon as you think you are pregnant... Ask friends who is best or ask ladies in stores where you shop who they like and do not like... call these OBGYNs and ask for a " get to know them" visit for the ones in your area who are most recommended and after you have gone to the visits pick the one you like... Make sure to ask a lot of questions and never pick a Dr who doesn't have time to answer you or treats you like you are asking stupid questions... And do not pick a DR. who is too busy to take the time to listen... This Dr is too busy and will not give you the attention you need... and just because a DR. is busy doesn't mean he is good... Ask, me anything I have 11 children... :D...
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Depending on where you live sometimes an obgyn will only take patients by referral of a family doctor. There is a full physical and ultrasound at about 3-4 months that is very important. Pregnancy can cause allergies or temporary diabetes, they check for this and if your blood type is a R- they set up an appointment for the inhibitor shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to you begin showing? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant but I still don't believe it. This is my first pregnancy. I feel like I am lying when I talk about it or tell others about it. It almost makes me uncomfortable to talk about the pregnancy because I simply don't believe it yet. I think I might be one of those women who don't...

Don't know where to begin [ 4 Answers ]

I am five almost six months pregnant. I dated a 22 yr old military guy for three months found out I was pregnant and we broke things off. However he promised he would be a father to the child until he got back together with his ex. He wanted to give me money monthly and not go through court because...

I need help and where do I begin [ 2 Answers ]

My case involved a divorce cash settlement in 1991 in which my ex refused to comply with the judgement and in 2005 became an estate matter. I hired an attorney who said his legal fees would come directly from his estate and filed a motion stating the same. In may the case was settled and my...

Where do I begin ; ) [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old female. I am 5'2 and 200lbs (I know I am overweight) On August 1, 2002 I had a grand mal seizure while on a break at work. ( I am an exec. Assistant). I was taken by ambulance to the local hospital where I spent a few weeks have one seizure after another. They ran a...

How Do I Begin? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question for anyone that could help me through this. I was asked to build a website for a growing company because I have previous experience in school building them, and friends with the owner of the company but in the past I have only used geocities for my own personal sites, and have...

View more questions Search