Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter Flores Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Water, does it matter if drink by itself or with crystle light?
    Is there a significant difference if I drink water by its self or add products like crystal light to it?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Well nothing is better than water of course, but it gets boring so I drink crystal lite, myself on a regular basis, the flavors are good, calories, minimal, no fat, no cholestrol and it's high in potassium. So Drink it,. but try to drink plain water when you can. No all artificial sweetners are acceptable to everyone, and there's a lot of talk about safety concerning some of them.
    bright_stone Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peter Flores
    Is there a significant difference if I drink water by its self or add products like crystal light to it?
    Water is always healthier and more easily used by the body if it is without additives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog won't drink water [ 9 Answers ]

My dog is 4 months old and he lost his first baby teeth last week and will only eat soft food, which is understandable, but now for the last 3 days he will not drink water. I had to start adding water to his food and make it like a gravy because he refuses the water completely. I can't afford to...

Won't drink water at all [ 6 Answers ]

My dog had been throwing up. I have got that under control but now he won't drink any water. Usually that is all he does. I have tried ice cubes in and out of the water, flavored water, juice, pedialyte, the only thing he will do is eat popsicles. He is on the boiled chicken and rice diet. I am...

Do fish drink water? [ 2 Answers ]

My almost 5 year old daughter wants to know what happens to the water in her golfish bowl. She says the fish drinks it. I am not so sure.

My dog will only drink water while her cycle is on [ 2 Answers ]

My female dog is 7 she started her cycle on 7-2-07. It lasted until 7-6-07 all she does is drink water.It started back today 7-8-07 but she has not eaten since 7-1-07. This has never happened before.

Dog won't drink water [ 9 Answers ]

Yesterday I found a stray dog in the street. He didn't have a collar. My mom and I walked him over to the nearby vet and she came out and looked him over. She said he was about 6 years old and her and I both agreed he seems to look like a shepherd collie mix. He's just a sweet heart, but the...

View more questions Search