Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2006, 09:03 AM
    Can some one who has used the creand and had great results give me a website of where to purchase Amira Magic Cream. I'm afraid of not buying the real one.
    AlCharlotte Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2006, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_
    i have dark underarms :mad: and we are going to have this party at school, then i am sure i am not going to wear that sleeve less dresses BUT i suddenly became part of the program and w have to present a dance number and we have to wear YEAH the sleeve less shirt!, well, it wasnt suppose to be a problem if ever i wanted to wear the dress since i am not going to just raise my hands up but being part of dance number we will sure do raising of hand there and there and everywhere so what am i suppose to do, i have to get rid of this in like a month! anyone have a suggestion? i have read about amira will it work in just a month? also the glutathione? will it help in a month???

Hi there,

Don't worry about it so much. I can suggest something that I used to do to lighten it. Squeeze fesh lime and add sugar and then with the sking rub on your underarm and keep it on till the granules dissolve and it becomes dry then scrub it off. You can also use it for your knees and elbows.
    Do thiss everyday.
    Deorandant makes underarms turn a dark color too.So before you leave the house you can take a shower and rub lime on your underarms and rinse. Hopes this helps you as it has helped me.

Al
    bibi Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 11:04 AM
    Guys, tell me more about this skin peeling stuff. Is it xpensive. Can it work on the back of my neck because I have a problem with dark skin there. As well as my a.p

Also after using there products, when you reach your desired result, can you just stop using them? AlChalotte, does it have to be fresh lime juice or can I use the juice that comesw in the bottle. Hehe
    soso13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 06:47 AM
    Hey girls.. I think shavin really causes dark underarms.. there is a very good solution that might help... wipe the dark area with Eskinol.. its made in Philipins.. I don't really know if you can find it.. but here where I live I can find it everywhere for less than $2!

My problem isssssss.. dark bikini area with ingrown hair! And I'm about to get engaged within 5 days! I think its too late to peel it off now.. but I duno what to do..
    ABM14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Hey All I Wanted To Say Is Wow And You Go... this Info Is Helping Allot Of People Including Meeeeeee Thanks... to All You Guyzzzzzzz:)
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 02:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charité
    that's unusual for your clothes to be ruined. It got stains or something? Normally commercial deos don't work

I had mine peeled using a mild kate Jones Solution then I went through Diode Laser Removal Session. The link below would be my underarms after 3 peeling sessions that I did on my own

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...es/A-AFTER.jpg

THe result may vary from one person to another

WOW... They used the pics of your underarm on this website for Kate Jonees ad promotion... would you look at that?!
    Kate Jones Underarm Peeling - Proven, Dermclinic Belo AHA Peel Sunblock Kate Jones Kojic Whitening Soap Beauty Underarm Whitening Skin Care Work Pretty Beautiful Effective Dermatologist Tested Proven Whitening Product Derma Approved Derma Approve TCA
    unica_ija0611 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Hey Dark_ I read some of your blogs, uhhmm do you mind if I ask you a question?. Does it reallly works. Coz' you see I have a cousin who has a dark underarm but not that really dark, I think it's because of her thick hair on her armpit. Now she using a laser to prevent the growing of her hair but she noticed that her armpit was getting a little dark should she use the peeling medications too or the amira only? What should we do? Please answer back, help me make her happy.
    glamour Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Hi girls,

The best product I have been using so far is the Repair serum of Makari, this serum has gradually lighten my dark areas, like underarms.

But the main problem I'm now face is the breakout on my face causing by the Caviar whitening face cream, anyone with same problem?

Good luck.

Gr.
    glamour
    From the Netherlands.
    kyle06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 08:54 PM

Dark_ what happened to your under arm if I may ask? After the peeling why are you still using the whitening cream?

I'm a guy and I have this problem for 10 years now... I can't stop using deos because I sweat a lot! Can anyone recommend a very effective skin whitener? Has anyone used the skin peeler cream that was used by dark_? Can you post the link here so I could check their product? Please help me I want to end this problem!!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 20, 2008, 03:25 AM

kyle06,

Have you thought about trying to find a solution for the sweating? There are products that are supposed to be effective as an anti-perspirant for several days, so require less application. Also botox is supposed to alleviate excessive sweating. I suppose it depends on how bad the sweating is and whether it is a real issue for you. It's just another thought if you think that it is the deo that is causing the discoluration.
    bleah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 05:00 AM

I've been reading your post lately and I can say that I'm all convinced.
    However, its just the risk that I would be taking once doing the peeling stuff.
    I have a quite sensitive skin and any kind of wound that would cost me might not ever leave my skin. My bad,I have a poor complexion.
    But then I like to thank you for giving out details and elaborating the whole procedure.. .

Hopefully,one of these days I'll buy the amira magic cream that everyone of you is talking about. For my case, my u.a. isn't that dark 'yet'. But, of course I won't wait for the time that it will all get trashy and worst.
    That's all.god bless everyone. :)
    owesome12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_ View Post
    hello everyone and hello NICA!

remember i tried to use the Peeling set, i really did work for me very well, my underarms has peeled and its really whiter. i am really really very very super happy!!!! to the max, to the next level!!!!

hey dimples, i am happy!!!! first it got darker when i apply the peeling solution but then i consulted the supplier and said its normal then i continued using it for 3 days and it peeled in just 2 days after the last application and now it totally peeled and i will be bleaching it after a week but its already very white already!!!!! i thought it may take 2 peelings but i think i will do with one and just use the bleaching creams to finish this all, i actually bought 3 30g tub of the bleaching cream so that i will bleach this and other parts of my body too. but i am still using the hydrocort cream until i am ok to bleach it.

the peeling did not hurt at all, just tingles a little but i did used the hydrocort cream and it so good in making it feel better!!! MY GOD PEOPLE Thanks ALOT! i just got my sleeveless dress yesterday and i wrap the dress with sleeves i have bought last month.

charite, thanks too, i asked my derma before i used this but she said no actually, but i still get it a go since she cannot recommend to me anything either and i dont regret it at all taking the risk that the supplier told me because hey i got whiter underarms two thumbs up with both hands high in the air,exposing my white underarms. hihihihi, im just so happy people!

anyway, its it here where i got it.
    http://www.freewebs.com/unis81/DERMA...0Whitening.htm

oh my! im gonna tell you more about my developments! i have to go to school now and we still got a practice for the dance. see yah all people, im so happy really, if i knew you, i will really all treat you lunch!!!!
    Hi dark,

I just want to ask where did you buy the whitening product that you use to whiten your underams... I have a dark underarm and I'm too shy to wear sleaveless, I have tried so many whitening deodorants but it just darken my UA.

Hope you guys can help me, I'm now afraid to use whitening products thinking that it will only worsen my problem.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 07:31 AM

What is the active ingrdient in this amira thing
    brownishy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 02:05 AM
    Does anybody have an experience w/ UA peeling. My was done in a famous derm clinic in my country. My 1st application of TCA was this monday(06-15-09) and had a folow up application wednesday(06-17-09) and another this coming friday(06-19-09). No peeling after 2nd application... why is it like that? The only difference is that my UA is shiny. Is that normal? Does it really take this long to peel? Please help.
    Damsel01 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Comment on BeE's post
    Hey BeE, could you give us some updates regarding that Amira cream? I would love to try it out. Is it expensive? I hope it really works... well, goodluck to us all! :D

Oct 6, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Comment on dimples's post
    But what about if you have BO? Does allum prevent BO too?

Oct 6, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Comment on Brennan's post
    So how would we know the difference bet. The fake and the original? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for...

View more questions Search