Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mxaza Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 06:19 AM
    The browse button
    Hello

I am doing an application in VB.NET whereby I have to back up my database.
    On the back-up database form I have a prompting label, a textbox(txtLocaction), a browse button(which should call some sort of dialog allowing me to select the location and be able to return it to the txtLocation textbox), and a button to copy the database to the selected location.
    Please help.
    :confused:
    karthikvaraprasad Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Sep 14, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxaza
    hello

I am doing an aplication in VB.NET whereby I have to back up my database.
    On the back-up database form I have a prompting label, a textbox(txtLocaction), a browse button(which should call some sort of dialog allowing me to select the location and be able to return it to the txtLocation textbox), and a button to copy the database to the selected location.
    Please help.
    :confused:
    Better have a child window for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start button [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm Omar. I have a compac laptop that runs windows vista basic. I'm recently having a problem w/my start menu button, it does nothing when you click on it, you can see its being clicked but nothing. Now I can open it by right clicking it. Also if I go into the control panel and go to taskbar and...

Belly Button [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that if mom-to-be's belly button is outie then it's a boy and girl if it is innie. Is it true? Does anyone heard of such thing?

Reverse Button [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed the remote control for my Hampton Bay fan. Everything works (lights, dimmer, fan, fan speed) but the reverse button. I lost the instructions. Does anyone know how to activate the "reverse button"?

Shower button [ 2 Answers ]

This morning I pulled the shower button and nothing came out of the shower head. Water just came out of the facet. The unit is a "WALTEC" and we installed it in 1993. I had noticed for a while now some water coming out of the facet during a shower but this time all the water came out of the facet....

View more questions Search