Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Painful Vaginal Bump
    I'm seventeen years old and just recently I noticed a bump on the inner lip of my vagina. It feels sort of hard, and very painful, to the point where its uncomfortable to walk. There's a little white spot on the very top, so I thought maybe it was an ingrown hair, but its INSIDE, so... I don't think so. I know its not any sort of herpes or STD, because I've never had sex before. I looked around some before coming here -- the only thing I saw was that it could maybe be a cyst, but I didn't try 'popping' it because it was hard. I asked my mom, but she had no idea what to do, and I don't have a GYN.

Can someone help me?
    Gsygoddess Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alyoop
    I'm seventeen years old and just recently I noticed a bump on the inner lip of my vagina. It feels sort of hard, and very painful, to the point where its uncomfortable to walk. There's a little white spot on the very top, so I thought maybe it was an ingrown hair, but its INSIDE, so... I don't think so. I know its not any sort of herpes or STD, because I've never had sex before. I looked around some before coming here -- the only thing I saw was that it could maybe be a cyst, but I didn't try 'popping' it because it was hard. I asked my mom, but she had no idea what to do, and I don't have a GYN.

Can someone help me?
    About 3 years ago I had the same thing (well it sounds the same), it grew from a small lump to the size of a pea over the months and I decided to get it checked out.. it was a cyst and they very easily removed it under local anaestetic, I was in and out of the hospital within 3 hours.. Go get it checked just to be sure. I'm sure its nothing to panic about, but I'm not a doctor :)
    Emilyatkinsonxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 01:58 PM
    I have something like that to :S its like a spot and it hurts, I tried to pop it but it diddnt work it used to be like a little grain inside but now its come out, dand I can't go the doctor as I'm under 16, do you think it's a cyst?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large Painful Bump Near Vaginal Area [ 13 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago, I got this small bump just to the left of my vaginal whole, not on the lips. At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then, it got bigger and painful. I was picking at it today, and I didn't see any puss. I peeled a scab like thing off the top of it. I then squeezed it and...

Vaginal Bump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cluster of bumps on my vaginal. They're tender, but there isn't any discharge from it and around the time I discovered it, me an my boyfriend had sex. I started a little dry at first. It was unprotected. So could that be from me being dry as he went in and then his, I guess,...

Painful pressure in vaginal area when walking [ 5 Answers ]

I have pain, like pressure in my vaginal area at times, even when walking or bending over. What is this? I have had three children by c-section, not naturally. Does this have something to do with it?

Red painful bump [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a red little bump maybe the size of my finger nail.. it is kind of painful I can feel it when I walk or sit on the inner lips of my vagina.. it doesn't puss or scab or anything.. I think I might have had one before and I just shaved.. but I don't think I got that area... what...

Red bump on vaginal area [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago, had one outbreak, one treatment of freezing, and nothing ever since. All of the pics I have looked at of HPV and herpes look nothing like what I have. It's a hard red bump, didn't itch that bad the first week, but does a little now. My husband only had one...

View more questions Search