Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thapeopieschamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2005, 04:23 PM
    Name this 80's movie!
    Ok...

All I can remember is this guy was getting married and he wanted one last thrill. He wanted a Lamborghini, but couldn't afford on so he goes to a place that makes Lambo replicas, much cheaper. He sat in a room with a big screen that showed his options and in front of him was a pad that had a green and red button, green for yes, red for no. The only option for the car he didn't get was the extended warranty.

So he gets the car and as soon as he gets it it starts breaking, the sunroof shuts on his hand, the doors fall off etc...

At the end he finally gets the company to fix the car.

Ring a bell to anyone?
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 11, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Try searching www.IMdB.com they have EVERYTHING about the movies there.
    morphiousjb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Hi seen this post and I have searched the net for hours for this movie .Im sure its called [my dream car] from the 80,s I think.I had on vhs at one stage ,has great music in movie joe satriani & power station .thanx

All I can remember is this guy was getting married and he wanted one last thrill. He wanted a Lamborghini, but couldn't afford on so he goes to a place that makes Lambo replicas, much cheaper. He sat in a room with a big screen that showed his options and in front of him was a pad that had a green and red button, green for yes, red for no. The only option for the car he didn't get was the extended warranty.

So he gets the car and as soon as he gets it it starts breaking, the sunroof shuts on his hand, the doors fall off etc...

At the end he finally gets the company to fix the car.

Ring a bell to anyone?
    digitalv 31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 08:05 PM
    It Takes Two!! I was dying to know that one too!!

Is this it?

Q: I am trying to remember the title of this 80s movie. I don't remember too much about it other than a guy that was getting married but before they got married he went to buy a Lamborghini Countach like car. He was only going to buy the basic model but the sales woman got him all worked up into buying all of the options available. The car turned out to be junk.
    The one line I remember from the movie was when he called the warranty information line and was told "I'm sorry Giuseppe cannot help you." Or something extremely close to that.

HBO played this movie all the time in the 80's.

A: The name of the movie you're looking for is called "It Takes Two".
    Posted by jessicapierce at 12:57 PM on August 23, 2006

moviefilter: what's this movie? | Ask Metafilter
    jacoby_mccall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Its not IT TAKES TWO that's with the olsen twins the movie u seek doesn't have richard grieco and in the movie he breaks in from the roof using peanutbutter and beef patties with sleeping pills for the guard dogs(douberman) and he has problems with a burrito he eats
    scrumpilicious Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Sorry, jacoby_mccall but that movie was indeed titled IT TAKES TWO. I've seen it a million times. My guess is that the title has been changed (not the first 80s movie to have its title altered for whatever stupid reason) because the only thing that comes up on search is that horrid Olsen twin movie. I've been searching for this movie for awhile with no luck.

May 11, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Sorry, jacoby_mccall but that movie was indeed titled IT TAKES TWO. I've seen it a million times. My guess is that the title has been changed (not the first 80s movie to have its title altered for whatever stupid reason) because the only thing that comes up on search is that horrid Olsen twin movie. I've been searching for this movie for awhile with no luck.

May 11, 2010, 02:35 PM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095384/ IT TAKES TWO 1988... guess no title change, just recycled by the Olsen twits... yes, I meant twiTs
    mike454 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 12:22 AM

I remember that movie... Ive been looking for years for that movie.. it is called it takes two...
    Someone please find it...
    chwaffles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Hahaha... remember the Arab guy (or was it Indian?) in the big rig. " OH NOOO, it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock!" my faveeeeeeeeeeeee line out of the entire movie. AND IT'S ON NETFLIX!!
    corey1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 08:45 PM
    It is It Takes Two. It stars George Newbern as the kid who wants the car, and Kimberly Foster as the sales chick Jonni who sales him the car. Leslie Hope is the girl he is supposed to marry, she was also the lady who plays as the mother in Never Back Down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

I think it's an 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've have been thinking about this movie off and on for years, so I hope someone can help me. All I can really remember is there's some guy that I believe is in high school, but he turns into some kind of monster, but he's a good monster and the principal or dean of the school turns out to be the...

80's Movie Help [ 4 Answers ]

There Is A Movie About A Girl That Wants To Date, But Her Mother Doesn't Want Her To! But She Allows Her To Go On Dates, But Her Mother Starts Fires Different Places Every time She Kisses A Guy Or Gets Close, The Girl Ends Up Thinking That She Is Just Not Able To Date Because Of It She Tries...

80's movie name [ 1 Answers ]

O.K... it's been awhile. It's early 80's. This kid gets this new video game, but the game has some microchip in it. Some spies are after the microchip. They end up killing the video game clerk guy that the kid is friends with. The kid has a imaginary friend guy. It's driving me nuts. Two of the...

View more questions Search