Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    necrodomine Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Looking for name of 90's sci-fi kids show.
    All I remember is that it is a live action show, where three teens has to fight against an evil virus that sends out monsters in electronic devices, and the teen transports themselves into the internet to battle the monsters.
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 30, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Do you know what station it might have been on and in what country? If you can't remember, that's fine. :)

Edit: Could it be 'Dark Season'? Dark Season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's a show about three teenagers who fight a computer mogul.

Aug 30, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I know it was american, but it played on local television like fox. I did remember hat the suits of the teens when they were transported looked like suits from power rangers.

Sep 1, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I thank you for your help, because I was able to find out the shows name. Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 1, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Maybe you're thinking of "VR Troopers" It was made by the same people who made the original Power Rangers (Saban) I have a power rangers video that has a preview for the show. It's about 3 teens who are marshal arts instructors and they find a laboratory while searching for the one's father and they get things to morph into suits similar to the power rangers and fight evil virtual reality monsters, or something. The main villain poses as a billionaire in the area where the teens live. There is also a dog in the show that belonged to one of the kids. It may have been a basset hound, I don't remember.

IMDB link (with picture)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

90's Kids show [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was! The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages! Help!

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

Mystery kids sci-fi show [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid in the 80's I saw a show much like Voltron, but I'm sure it was with puppets. There were 3 pilots of 3 sections of a robot; head, torso, legs which were launched from a starship as fighters to battle antlike aliens. The pilot of the head was named Shiloh, of the others one had a 'fro and...

View more questions Search