Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyPMontgomery Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Getting your license back after a dui
    I have close to 3 months until i am allowed to apply for my liscense again because of a dui. i have been very lucky about having a ride the past 9 months because my mom hasnt been working and i have a lot of family. she is now going back to work and i will no longer have a reliable ride to work. Is there any way i can get my unrestricted license back 3 months early?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Are you working? If you are, then there may be a way for licensing authorities and the court to give you permission with a permit to go from home to work and back again. But, only for work purposes.

I don't know about the laws in TN concerning this. But, I bet there is someone on this site who does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

License after 3rd dui [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get my license back after a 3rd dui. It's been 10 years.If not can I get a restricted lic For work.

Is this DUI? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested 4-days before Christmas for DUI. I passed the DUI test with a score of .061 which is under the legal limit in Florida. Why was I still arrested? I am mortified. I had 1-drink. Troy :(

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

I got pulled over last night for speeding and I had had a couple of drinks earlier in the night. Even though after taking me down to the station I tested a .06 on the first blow and a .07 on the second blow the officer still cited me for speeding which makes sense but he also wrote "Driving under...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

Getting license back? [ 22 Answers ]

My suspension is up for a first offense DUI. There was an accident, I had no insurance and was hit by another driver. There is no civil case, no court judgements, just letters from the other drivers insurance company wanting me to pay for her damages. The DOT received the same letter that I did...

View more questions Search