Ask
    lindar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2005, 01:41 PM
    Edited..
    Removed for private reasons
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2005, 07:22 AM
    Get over it
    You will eventually get over it. It is more healthy for you if you just experience the sadness and get over it. That way you can put it behind you.
    If you try to push it away then you repress natural feelings.
    I do feel that these feeling are maybe a little abnormal... some sadness, yes, but hysterically crying? Hmmmmm... maybe there is something else going on?
    Are you depressed? Could be. Are you scared? Are you having regrets about moving in with your boyfriend? That may be it. Think about what is really making you that extremely upset.
    You could just move back home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Hot feeling in face [ 31 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever has hot flushes in their face, like JUST the face, not any other part of the body. I have these quite often, to the point where I have to put a cold cloth or even ice on my face to feel better. There's no redness on my face when it happens, and no sweating....

Feeling small... [ 31 Answers ]

I went to London yesterday with my boyfriend Pete, and 6 of his friends. 5 of them are going to Italy with us in September for a holiday. We also have a weekend away to France Planned over Easter. Pete and his mate Dave came up with the France Idea and incorporated me to go with them. I...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

Why can't I stop feeling like this... [ 24 Answers ]

I am scared to death that I have fallen in love with pete. I have allowed myself to open up and let Pete in - but I am so scared that he is going to hurt me now that I have done so - I have never known any different. I feel so vulberable - even though I now he is not like the others.

View more questions Search