Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredkid777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 06:47 PM
    i think my house is huanted
    when I moved into my house... is was a young child. So I was never left alone, I actually wasn't in my house very much. I met new friends, and since I was young my parents never left me home alone. But when I grew a little, especially when I started middle school(since my parents had just received promotions, and weren't there when I got home from school) I started feeling like somebody was watching me. I started inviting friends over, to make sure that I wasn't going crazy. They all felt the same way, as if there was a "peeping tod" I didn't like be home alone anymore, so I left my house a lot. After a stepped out of the door, I felt a relief. As I got a little older, I didn't care, I sisn't believe in that anymore. So I started staying home a lot more. I got the feeling that soebody was watching me. Now don't say that this was cuased by the air conditions because it wasn't. My door was WIDE OPEN, and it was late at night. I had just got a bad dream I woke upe swetting. I saw my door close very softly. Even the door handle was turned. I hadn't tole anybody but my good friends. What really freaked me out was when my brother ran into the house pale, and said that there was somebody sitting in his car. (it was locked, and the alarm was still on.) a few weeks later, he came home, and some random guy was parked in our driveway. He somehow four flatts. My brother already suspicious never took his eyes off the man. The man asked if he could use a phone. My bro walked into the house, very cuatiously, and grabed the phone. He could still see the man trough the window. He had to go down a hallway to get back outside. (he couldn't see the man for about seven seconds.) when he opened the door, the man and his car was nowhere to be seen! I know freaky, but if you think that was scary then you can't wait to here this. Another brother returned from colledge for the summer with his girlfriend. They stayed in our gameroom. (which has no door, and is open to the hallway, and is connected with a restroom) in their first night here, they woke up in the middle of the night, they herd somebody creeping up the hallway. The next morning they screamed their heads of because they thought that I was trying to scare them, but I didn't. A few weeks later, my brother's girlfriend woke up early in themorning, like five o'clock ( she goes to work at six) when she got the dog food from the pantry, she saw somebody crouching down behind the door. She thought it was me, trying to scare, but when she looked nobody was there. But in the place where she had seen someone, she says that she felt ice cold all of a sudden. (and don't blame the aircondition, because my mom keeps it toasty in our house.) please help me. At first it seemed like the ghost was playing tricks on us, like with the man and the flatt tires, and the man sitting in my brother's car, but when we started seeing someone crouched down, that's when we got really scared.
    jballz210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Umm well kiddo I'm afraid you have a few ghost in your house.. why the heck do you think I moved out! That frreaked me out.. so uh you should prob call the ghostbusters or a priest or some one because I don't think they like us there. besides once I moved out of that place I haven't had that problem
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Why be scared of ghosts or whatever, talk to them or something. You think they will hurt you or something? Don't be scared. You only live once, and not many people have chance to explore paranormal stuff, What are you going to do?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Aug 29, 2007, 09:04 PM
    First of all, they can't hurt you. Second of all, they love messin' with those that do fear them as it takes a lot of their energy to materialize so that you can see them so your fear response is a BIG reward for them. So you can just do as was posted earlier, acknowledge them and tell them they can stay as long as they are fun but when they cease being fun, you do have the power given to you by Christ/God to tell them to move on AND THEY MUST OBEY as nobody beats God's Word.
    How do I know this? Because I've been casting out spirits for a few years now - they are pretty much souls that lost their way to the Light or are too ashamed of what they've done or didn't do to face their loved ones that have already passed or think God has turned away from them - really it's the reverse, they have turned away from God, God never turns away from us. Thank Goodness!

So tel them to just Stop it!

Please rate.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredkid777
    when i moved into my house... is was a young child. so i was never left alone, i actualy wasn't in my house very much. i met new friends, and since i was young my parents never left me home alone. but when i grew a little, especially when i started middle school(since my parents had just recieved promotions, and wern't there when i got home from school) i started feeling like somebody was watching me. i started inviting friends over, to make sure that i wasn't going crazy. they all felt the same way, as if there was a "peeping tod" i didn't like be home alone anymore, so i left my house alot. after a stepped out of the door, i felt a relief. as i got a little older, i didn't care, i sisn't believe in that anymore. so i started staying home alot more. i got the feeling that soebody was watching me. now dont say that this was cuased by the air conditions becuase it wasn't. my door was WIDE OPEN, and it was late at night. i had just got a bad dream i woke upe swetting. i saw my door close very softly. even the door handle was turned. i hadn't tole anybody but my good friends. what really freaked me out was when my brother ran into the house pale, and said that there was somebody sitting in his car. (it was locked, and the alarm was still on.) a few weeks later, he came home, and some random guy was parked in our driveway. he somehow four flatts. my brother already suspicious never took his eyes off the man. the man asked if he could use a phone. my bro walked into the house, very cuatiously, and grabed the phone. he could still see the man trough the window. he had to go down a hallway to get back outside. (he couldn't see the man for about seven seconds.) when he opened the door, the man and his car was nowhere to be seen! i know freaky, but if you think that was scary then you can't wait to here this. another brother returned from colledge for the summer with his girlfriend. they stayed in our gameroom. (which has no door, and is open to the hallway, and is connected with a restroom) in their first night here, they woke up in the middle of the night, they herd somebody creeping up the hallway. the next morning they screamed their heads of becuase they thought that i was trying to scare them, but i didn't. a few weeks later, my brother's girlfriend woke up early in themorning, like five o'clock ( she goes to work at six) when she got the dog food from the pantry, she saw somebody crouching down behind the door. she thought it was me, trying to scare, but when she looked nobody was there. but in the place where she had seen someone, she says that she felt ice cold all of a sudden. (and dont blame the aircondition, becuase my mom keeps it toasty in our house.) please help me. at first it seemed like the ghost was playing tricks on us, like with the man and the flatt tires, and the man sitting in my brother's car, but when we started seeing someone crouched down, thats when we got really scared.
    I think you may have a case of ghosts(not dead peoples souls) in your home.
    Whenever this happens I think you should try asking who is there and also state that to please leave the home as it is yours and if they would please stop disturbing your family.

If they have not physically harmed you yet, it is better to ask them to leave before they get to that stage.All ghosts do not harm people intentionally but one cannot be sure if they will or not as they are normally invisible to humans.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 06:59 PM
    First don't show fear. If you do they feed off this and become stronger. I say what they did so far they may be wanting to get your attention. Some ghost want to be recognized that they're still alive. So you should say in a firm but kind voice that they are no longer living and ask them to leave. But what you said so far the ghost may already be to powerful so you should stay in a hotel a few days and get proffessional help to get rid of the ghost. Don't listen to the one guy ghost are able to harm you they can move objects and choke people. Also they're able to take over your body. This is not a joke you may be in danger so get out of the house as fast as you can. The ghost shouldn't be able to follow you outside the house. Like you said before you feel safer outside. I wish you luck and please do this cause if you wait to long the ghost may be to powerful to get rid of. Goodluck.

Sep 1, 2007, 09:20 AM
    OMG Ghostbusters? You been watching to many movies

Sep 8, 2007, 06:07 PM
    What I meant by it getting to strong was that it will be harder to get rid of.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 06:11 PM
    I used to be afraid of those things but then I quit believing them... I think that people try to make up stories to scare us and then our mind thinks that these things are really going to happen so we start thinking that we see and hear things that really aren't even there. And that may be why when I quit believing in them... I quit seeing and hearing them.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 9, 2007, 03:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredkid777
    when i moved into my house... is was a young child. so i was never left alone, i actualy wasn't in my house very much. i met new friends, and since i was young my parents never left me home alone. but when i grew a little, especially when i started middle school(since my parents had just recieved promotions, and wern't there when i got home from school) i started feeling like somebody was watching me. i started inviting friends over, to make sure that i wasn't going crazy. they all felt the same way, as if there was a "peeping tod" i didn't like be home alone anymore, so i left my house alot. after a stepped out of the door, i felt a relief. as i got a little older, i didn't care, i sisn't believe in that anymore. so i started staying home alot more. i got the feeling that soebody was watching me. now dont say that this was cuased by the air conditions becuase it wasn't. my door was WIDE OPEN, and it was late at night. i had just got a bad dream i woke upe swetting. i saw my door close very softly. even the door handle was turned. i hadn't tole anybody but my good friends. what really freaked me out was when my brother ran into the house pale, and said that there was somebody sitting in his car. (it was locked, and the alarm was still on.) a few weeks later, he came home, and some random guy was parked in our driveway. he somehow four flatts. my brother already suspicious never took his eyes off the man. the man asked if he could use a phone. my bro walked into the house, very cuatiously, and grabed the phone. he could still see the man trough the window. he had to go down a hallway to get back outside. (he couldn't see the man for about seven seconds.) when he opened the door, the man and his car was nowhere to be seen! i know freaky, but if you think that was scary then you can't wait to here this. another brother returned from colledge for the summer with his girlfriend. they stayed in our gameroom. (which has no door, and is open to the hallway, and is connected with a restroom) in their first night here, they woke up in the middle of the night, they herd somebody creeping up the hallway. the next morning they screamed their heads of becuase they thought that i was trying to scare them, but i didn't. a few weeks later, my brother's girlfriend woke up early in themorning, like five o'clock ( she goes to work at six) when she got the dog food from the pantry, she saw somebody crouching down behind the door. she thought it was me, trying to scare, but when she looked nobody was there. but in the place where she had seen someone, she says that she felt ice cold all of a sudden. (and dont blame the aircondition, becuase my mom keeps it toasty in our house.) please help me. at first it seemed like the ghost was playing tricks on us, like with the man and the flatt tires, and the man sitting in my brother's car, but when we started seeing someone crouched down, thats when we got really scared.
    Hi... It's obveious that your house it haunted... I do suggest that you pray daily and ask a priest to bless your house...

Ms. Redrose
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 06:25 AM
    scaredkid777,

Check this site out and ask some questions.

I think you will get some reasurance from them.

The Psychic Barber :: Index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

A cat moving from house to house [ 1 Answers ]

My parents are divorced and I want a cat. Most cats don't like moving but they would be moving to a different house every week. They wouldn't stay at the same house. What cat should I get?

Could ghosts jump from house to house? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to purchase a lot and build a new house. I "googled" the name of the road where the lot is to and 10 web links came up for that road being one of the most haunted places in CT. It reads that there is a "white lady" that is in one of the houses on the road. She is not a mean...

Who gets the house? [ 1 Answers ]

Note: I am in the son-in-law, trying to obtain information for my distraught mother -in-law. Here is the situation: My mother-in-law (Ethel) lives on xxxx Street in Philadelphia, PA. Ethel's mother, and Ethel's mother's two sisters (Ethel's aunts, Edna & Edith), all lived nearby on the same...

View more questions Search