Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erica2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Depo Provera
    I been on the Depo shot for 3 weeks and sum days,and I been spotting for about 8days how long will that occur?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Each women is different. I have known some women to bleed for the entire three months... I bled for 3 months plus some... and only had one dose... some women just cleed initially for a week or so and then stop..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Provera Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was on the depo provera shot for five years. January of 2006 was the last time I received a shot. It wasn't until this past November that I finally got my period again, however, I have now had my period for five months straight, with a break every now and then of about two days. I don't...

Depo provera shots [ 2 Answers ]

I just started on the birth control shots and I be drinking and smoking and I would just like to know if this will interfere with the birth control?

Getting period after Depo Provera [ 2 Answers ]

I am 38 years old and I have been off the Depo Provera since June 2006. I was on it for 5 years. I got my period in August 2006 and have had one every month since then. They are fairly regular, yet sometimes, the run 28 days, other times 32. One month I was 10 days late, but for the most part,...

Depo provera shot [ 1 Answers ]

HI I took my first depo shot on Jan 19 and my next one is due April 12 but I don't want to take it anymore because I get excessive bledding I've been on my period for ten days already, the first time I got my period for only 12 days but that was because I went to the doctor and he gave me...

Depo Provera [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the Depo shot for a little over a year. I was put on it to try and stop abnormal bleeding. I have recently read on many sites that you should not even take depo if you have unknown bleeding. anyways, i always had abnormal periods and when i was on the shot i didnt get my period at all. ...

View more questions Search