Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alishawadi Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Are the Finance and Sales depts the same? Are there objectives the same? Thank you
    Are the Finance and Sales depts the same? Are there objectives the same? Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 05:59 PM
    No not at all.
    santhivara Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alishawadi
    are the Finance and Sales depts the same? are there objectives the same? thank you
    Finance and sales departments are not same, their objects are of course same on meeting the objectives of the organaization

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career objectives [ 4 Answers ]

What does one write as the career objective in a resume assumming we are looking for a job in the aviation industry , what does one project in this objective

Credit depts of a deceased person [ 3 Answers ]

My mother died and se had two credit cards totaling 22,000.00 I will not be selling her home because I have a mentally challenged brother (47) years old who will be living in the home with me until he dies. The collection company tells me I have to either sell the house mortgagr the house or pay...

Reo depts [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I am a real estate broker/agent in Stockton Ca. I am trying to get my foot in the door at some bank reo depts. Does anyone have any ideas that might help? Thanks

Objectives on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

What should I put for a resume for an attraction that requires me to act so I can be a manager of it... Like I work at a theme park at an attraction right. I am required to act at work and make sure of things at my attraction. I want to be a manger at my attraction.:confused:

User objectives [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say I just took a huge loan from a bank, and I determined they were my most important user. When making my financial statements, I choose to maximize income (within the limits of GAAP). Why would this serve to be useful if I show these statements to the bank?

View more questions Search