Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:04 PM
    She keeps breaking No Contact
    My GF broke up with me after 4.5 years. She is sort of dating this guy who she admitted have a crush on for a long time. We are best friends and are totally connected in ways that this other guy could never compete with. She hints about the future with me but doesn't break it off with him. So I told her No Contact for 2 weeks, maybe would give some space to the deal and we'll see how we feel. This is like the 4th time we've tried this and she always calls or texts me anyway. Why? What should I do? I mean I'm the one that openly wants her, But she always caves 1st. I will not answer. I want her to miss me and realize that she can't live without me..
    Trouble321 Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Yes you stick to the no contact even if she caves... no matter how hard it is, ignore her texts, calls... etc.
    TessyO Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2007, 04:16 PM
    It sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. Right now, she has the best of both worlds by taking the time to act on her "crush" while keeping you close by. I know it's hard, but hold to your word and don't answer. Perhaps she will realize you are the one she wants after she has been without contact with you for a while. My question to you is do you really want to pursue this relationship after the way she has treated you? I know it has to hurt to know she is dating someone else after all the time you were together. Wishing you all the best.
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:32 PM
    TessyO, I have spent a lot of time thinking about forgivness. I only can say that because she and I have had such an amazing connection throughout the last 5years would I consider being with her again. I honestly can say that if she see's what she needs to and we can get a "fresh start" somehow. I think that it can work. Maybe its far-fetched maybe its just a dream. However it plays out only time will tell. The crazy part is I actually think she misses me more than I do sometimes. I just want her to be consistent with her feelings and really acknowledge what she wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I contact my ex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi,. I was with my girlfriend for a little over a year. We broke up December 06'. We have not seen each other for about 5 months. The relationship was unsettling as she was diagnosed as clinically depressed. When things were good,. it was good. But she had...

No contact [ 13 Answers ]

Im currently doing the NC thing, my question is if I see her family or friends out do I ask how she is or say anything to them at all?

View more questions Search