Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seven0h7 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2005, 08:39 AM
    Strange reoccuring dream,,
    For several nights in a row I have had a dream of searching for something, I am in a very very large warehouse or something and an searching huge concrete blocks desperately. Evey thing in the dream is gray except for me. I do not know what I am looking for and when I wake up I am soaking wet with sweat and very emotional, (this AM I just started crying when I woke up). I cannot get the dream out of my head and is really bothering me... Any thoughts people??
    aigas1girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 03:23 AM
    Aloha!
    Hi!

New to this, but I am a clairvoyant and a 3rd generation psychic with 12 years experience in Tarot and Cardomancy.

The dream immediately struck me as if you were currently involved in an important business or financial issue for someone or something. The gray in your dream often signifies lack of clarity of the situation in your waking life. The spacious surroundings for the warehouse often reveal that you are indecisive with this issue as well. My advice to you is to take the initiative concerning you or a loved one. An elder maybe?? Are you a caretaker of some sorts? Or if it is in business, your instincts usually prove to be the correct answer. Just not the most easiest.

Hope this helps you. Well, God Bless you and yours... And best of luck in your ventures... :)
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2005, 08:36 PM
    Seven0h7
    Your dream is exhausting you and you know full well what is causing it. You are feeling despair and isolation, grim circumstances. Circumstances you go along with but they are not your true nature. A calmer environment is called for. Rough past. A development of a will. A growth of a will, free will, your own. Its as if someone else is calling all the shots for you like it or not. You are one to easily forgive past by gones and then readily jump right back into the same painful situation
    You are looking for you and your will, your need to stand up for yourself and ask for what you truly need and want and desire from life. Your visions and dreams. What were they again? Who am I ? What am I here for? Is this really making me happy? Will this fulfill me in the long run? Lots of change coming your way for the next 2 years hard and fast!
    You are hiding your stress from those around you especially those closest to you. You are even hiding it from yourself. You bury it way deep down inside so no one will know, not even you. You go from one extreme to the other right now. You either are so emotional its spilling all over the place or you flatline your emotions. You need to find that happy medium and stop being around these people that demand so much of you and don't be afraid to say no. And it is OK to use your temper(and to let other people see it once in awhile) once in awhile it does not make you a bad person.
    You tend to let everyone walk all over you before you finally have had enough already and then its to late. You want to blow but...
    He will get mad,he will leave, its not attractive, you're a female dog(b!), be nice, its not polite, only bullies, you're being selfish etc.. etc.. etc.
    Sometimes putting fire under someone else is exactly what the situation calls for, and you have trouble saying no sooner. Slow the pace down big time! Whomever is push push pushing you needs to back off and worry about there own thang. They need to pick up their own paceand responsibility for their own grief and it has nothing to do at all with you.
    Stop watching all the news coverage and shows and domestic situations that worry and upset you before bed. You are very sensitive and want to make it all right for everyone around you(even if they can do it for themselves). Those around you friends and relatives know that you are easily rattled and some take advantage and yank your chain just to watch you get upset. Or to get you to pay attention to just them. Some adults are worse than kids about the things that they will do for attention.
    And they take advantage of the fact that you love and care for them. Husband sometimes too. You're job is to make it all right for you and baby, no one else. Everyone else needs to take 3 or 6 giant steps backwards out of your space. And do make that space for yourself, I know you think you are really doing all right for yourself, but remember your dream. You are allowed to put you first from time to time. Even before baby once in awhile. Baby won't be all right if momma isn't going to be all right. And baby needs to see you taking time out to recharge your batteries and that all is still well when this happens. The household nor mom fall apart because you took an hour or two for just you and what makes you happy. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reoccuring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this dream on and off for my entire adult life. This dream always starts the same... I dream that I enter a house (not always the same house but similar in style) and in this house I end up discovering rooms that other people are unaware of. Sometimes I am just looking for a washroom...

Have a strange dream or was it real? [ 3 Answers ]

I dreamed? (but felt real). I felt a presence (I believe it was a male) last week in my bed. He kept leaning towards me. I was alone in my house. I woke up and I couldn't see anyone. I went back to bed and the same dream? Happened twice. In the past months the lights of my living room have...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering about a dream I have in which I am able to fly. I will be walking and just easily can lift off and glide in the air. Does this have any special meaning? Thank you Margo

View more questions Search