Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 01:45 PM
    That 70s show
    How many seasons of that 70s show were there?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 29, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Tehre appear to have been 8
    "That '70s Show" (1998)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Eight seasons.

That '70s Show TV Show - That '70s Show Television Show - TV.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Kids movie 70s-80? Go Through Mirror [ 15 Answers ]

I am trying to recall what this movie is called. It was about a toy girl or doll who would come through a little girls bedroom closet mirror. Then it's a fairytale world .There is also a witch or mean queen that has a strawberry tree that is like the tree of youth or beauty. I know she drops a...

Old children's show 70s or 80s [ 2 Answers ]

OK , my sister & I are trying to think of this show... I remember that it had these little patchwork animals & in one episode there was a little lamb who was trying to jump over the fence but she/he was scared and after multiple tries she/he finally jumped over it... I also remember...

Late 70s early 80s [ 5 Answers ]

Hi trying to remember the name of movie, the guy was from a TV series that was another station answer to Saturday night live called fridays I think. I remember he did a bit as a pharmasist and his answer to everything was TAKE A PILL, TAKE A PILL. Anyway from this series he made a movie parady of...

Late 70s to mid 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie in which a girl gives birth to a Android type child, and I think that happens near the end. I think she might have been held against here will by some sort of alian computer. Had to be in the late 70s to mid 80s.

70s song [ 6 Answers ]

Who sang the 70s song that says, "beach baby beach baby here on the sand from July till the end of September. Surfin is fun..."

View more questions Search