Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeverlyC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Cleaning business
    It says that I have to file a "Federal Employee Identification Number" (FEIN). I have no
    Idea what this is and where to get one---Can you help?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 01:10 PM
    It can be applied for online.

Federal Tax ID Form
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Do you have employes, who is telling you that you have to file one, do you have employees ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting office cleaning business. I have researched almost every aspect of the business. I have tried getting in touch with some buildings but unable to get in touch with the right person handling the cleaning contract. Who do you think should I ask for? Should I ask for building manager,...

Cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I to am getting ready to start my own cleaning business here in Ohio. In my area there are not a lot of bigger cleaning businesses, I do know that there are a few of the one or two person operations. None of which are listed in any local directory. So I know where I need to first start the...

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a young lady from nottingham and I want to start my own cleaning business asap but I don't have money. I have heard that you can start by just getting your cleaning products. Is this true? Could any 1 give me a number for any where that could help me? Please let me no bearring in mind I'm rom...

View more questions Search