Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_blu_fairy17 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2005, 04:26 AM
    Hanging by a Thread..
    I have many questions that I need help answering... But I will ask this first... What is wrong with me? My sit.: been with the same guy 2 to 3 years, very much in love, but for some reason (about 90% of the time) when we are about to watch a movie I will start a fight, and most/all of the time(for ALL fights), I make things worse before trying or even thinking of trying to do a quick fix type of thing. It keeps happening and my boyfriend is almost convinced that somehow I am doing it on purpose, but if I am... guaranteed I don't know that I am until it is way too late... Any suggestions? I am worried about losing him because he truly is the greatest guy I have ever been with... I am 17 and he is 21, he has never cheated, and if he has ever looked at a women he has told me... which hasn't been a lot, and 70% of the time its because there are a few freaks down where he lives. We live about 300 miles away and with how gas prices are, we are down to seeing each other probably about every 6 months to a year... he works his butt off for bills, gas, expenses and sometimes gifts for me and then comes up and spends a week or two (if it's a yearly thing) with me and we just enjoy going places and he lets me take him shopping.. he truly is the greatest, and he has even trusted me with some of his things if I get worried -- phone bills, email, etc.. but I just don't want to screw this up... Can someone offer me some advice? Remember, we probably still won't be moving in together for a while longer probably... who knows when with how hectic life is? I just want to stop feeling like I am hanging by a string, because with how often we have been getting into fights, I am scared he might not give me any more chances, and that everything will be over... and its probably my fault but I don't even remember how many chances he has given me... (although I also have a bad memory which could also explain it.. ) Will someone please help me? I believe he is my soulmate, and I want some help... I hope to hear something... I really don't want to lose him.. and honestly, yes I am scared to death... :( I don't want to lose my chance at spending the rest of my life with who I truly believe is the one... and who I am meant to end up with... who knows how many people that's probably happened to? Please... Somebody help me... I will be seeing him again in one week, and I don't want to screw that up... but also, since I will be seeing him soon... Any ideas for turning up the heat & making him find me irresisstable? ;)

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance [ 8 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about four months now. He lives kind of far from where I am. We've been talking about moving in together. I know it's soon. He wants me to move there and I'm a little nervous. He's already looking at a place. I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I love him and can...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

Long distance love [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl from the big city and have heard this story from others but I need help. I met my boyfriend now husband I guess on vacation in mexico about two years ago. He's cute, a ladies man. We met and fell in love big time. Well he came here for me. I married him on a fiancée visa. :o ...

AT & T Long Distance [ 0 Answers ]

I think I'm ready to notify AT & T that we no longer want them as our long distance carrier. I've read and heard some nasty tales about AT & T. With this in mind, what's the best way to proceed? Also, should my letter be sent to their Avenue of the Americas address? Yes, I'm probably overly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search