Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maverickmonk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 09:08 AM
    The youngest pope was how many years old?
    Who is he? Which country did he hail from? What's his name?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Google "youngest pope" there's a ton of hits.

Even wikipedia has a section from which you can follow links to more information:
    List of popes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 09:16 AM
    I guess its sort of a toss up because accurate early records were not kept or lost. John XII (955-964) is believed to be the youngest pope in history, elected at approximately 18 years of age, according to Encyclopedia Britannica. I don't know which country he was from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

Movie about new Pope, rebuilding a water windmill and Faith [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried for the past several years to find the title to this cute movie about a newly elected Pope escaping the Vatican and wandering into a desperate Italian village. Through his efforts he rebuilds a water transport system for the village and renews an old priest's faith. Can anyone help me...

After three years, I don't know where to go.. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a few years now, we live together and share almost every part of our lives. A couple of months ago, I had surgery that required me to be bed-ridden for nearly 2 months which meant 24-hour care. I did not want to put that responsibility all on him, so I stayed at my...

Been together for 7 years. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancée for 7 years and now I have recently found out that he had cheated on me with 3 different girls. We have 3 beautifull daughters and I currently don't work. When I found out the details two of the chicks were when I was living with my folks out of state for a while and...

View more questions Search