Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickdavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Trying to contact Joy Mangano Inventor of The Miracle mop
    Hello, I'm an inventor of the Marvelous Mop,my name is Rick Davis and I have this unique,convenient,patent pending mop but I need to get to someone who can take this product to the next level, I searched everywhere I can think of but I can't find Joy Mangano. Please Help.:) [email protected]
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 09:19 AM
    All the power to you for inventing another mop. I get sick and tired of buying them and went back to a rag mop that you wring right in the pail. The reason I like this one is because I can use the hottest water available and not have to touch the mop.
    Michelle54 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 10:36 AM
    Hi, Rick! My name is Michelle and I was also trying to contact Joy for the same reasons as you. Did you get anywhere? I do not have a mop, but I have a traveling item I know she would be interested in. How did you get your patent? Have you gotten any help to the next level? Appreciate your feedback.

Aug 4, 2010, 10:36 AM
    Hi, Rick! My name is Michelle and I was also trying to contact Joy for the same reasons as you. Did you get anywhere? I do not have a mop, but I have a traveling item I know she would be interested in. How did you get your patent? Have you gotten any help to the next level? Appreciate your feedback.

Aug 4, 2010, 10:40 AM
    Hi Rick! My name is Michelle and, like you, I was trying to contact Joy for a different product. Did you have any luck? How did you get your patent and get to the next level? Please let me know if you got anywhere! Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 10:51 AM

Hi Michelle, this thread is from 2007 and the OP hasn't been back in all that time. If you want a better shot at getting an answer, please post this as a new thread.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Joy of Teaching [ 5 Answers ]

Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain and, gathering them around him, he taught them, saying: Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven Blessed are the meek Blessed are they that mourn Blessed are the merciful Blessed are they that thirst for justice...

I am inventor new car engine- IDOLMOTOR. I am waiting for your comments [ 10 Answers ]

You can see basically IDOLMOTOR OFFICAL WEB SITE I am waiting for your comments about new engine Thanks

View more questions Search