Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Well, let's click off a few differences between the two parties:

1) The Republican party was created in 1854 in opposition to the Kansas-Nebraska Act that would have allowed the expansion of slavery into Kansas.

Which party would have got your vote, excon?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 09:56 AM
    like having our justice department turned into an arm of the Republican party
    Is the FBI a branch of the justice dept ?

CNN - FBI files, travel office case dog Clinton - June 23, 1996

Abuse of the justice dept.. . How about the firebombing of the Branch Davidians ?

How about trampling on the 4th amendment rights of Elian Gonzalez ?

And how about the independence of the District attorneys ; Clinton had Reno fire all 93 of them so he could appoint cronies .

Even when matters as serious as illegal foreign campaign contributions and the resulting compromise of national security were involved, Reno used her office to insulate Clinton and Gore from scrutiny .
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    is the FBI a branch of the justice dept ?

CNN - FBI files, travel office case dog Clinton - June 23, 1996

abuse of the justice dept. ..... How about the firebombing of the Branch Davidians ?

How about trampling on the 4th amendment rights of Elian Gonzalez ?

and how about the independence of the District attorneys ; Clinton had Reno fire all 93 of them so he could appoint cronies .

Even when matters as serious as illegal foreign campaign contributions and the resulting compromise of national security were involved, Reno used her office to insulate Clinton and Gore from scrutiny .
    There was Joseph McCarthy:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Cause of Homosexuality [ 28 Answers ]

Has anyone actually discovered what causes people to be born homosexual ? Is it genetic, a fault in the DNA, what? Is there a cure ?

Left Wing/Right Wing Or How About A Drumstick? [ 10 Answers ]

I've been following some of the political threads with some interest... Just wondering where some of the regulars see themselves on the ol' political spectrum. Left Wing, Right Wing or planted firmly in the Center, I'd like to know where you see yourself fitting in and perhaps an anecdotal...

Question about my relationship? We are just friends.But.. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need some advice, I am hanging out with this girl who is 16 and I am 17 and we wrap our arms around each other and sort of act as if we are going out. But we are just friends and I was wondering if its normal for a guy and girl friend to hold hands and hold each other and hug? I mean I...

View more questions Search